Brooksy gone to Liverpool

No thank you i shall try to live my life without them but thank you for the offer

I thought not.

I tend to take photos when quoting for work it makes life a lot easier, I’ll send you them if you like. Port Vale have not approached us yet but I’ll be taking some if they do.

I assume your hatred for SUFC stems from them not passing you the refurb business? Did they go with someone more knowledgeable about the work? Not that I would thought that possible as you seem to know everything about everything! ??

I assume your hatred for SUFC stems from them not passing you the refurb business? Did they go with someone more knowledgeable about the work? Not that I would thought that possible as you seem to know everything about everything! ??

We get plenty of work mate don’t need to rely on them, they didn’t want to spend much anyway. I don’t hate football clubs, life’s too short, just enjoy the rivalry on here.

I love this

We get plenty of work mate don’t need to rely on them, they didn’t want to spend much anyway. I don’t hate football clubs, life’s too short, just enjoy the rivalry on here.

If you like the rivalry then try to take a more light hearted approach to it cos at times you come across as bitter and resentful. As you say life is short so just take things on the chin cos it will no doubt see a reversal of fortunes at some stage!