Nottingham Forest v Sheffield Wednesday 26/12/17

If indeed the only problem was "Carlos", what does that say about they players?

Some will always put the blame on anyone and anything other than the players as a unit. Individual players are slaughtered on a regular basis by some, but once someone blames 'a fall out on the training ground ' or 'there's a problem in the dressing room ' other Lemmings jump on board. Somehow, the team never seem to let the Manager and fan's down.

When in truth, this is probably the correct assumption.

So much for Boro' Mooks, the Owls did well today too.

---------- Post added 26-12-2017 at 18:15 ----------

Steady on !

Futures bright for both clubs bud long may it continue..difficult game next for us villa at home..

Reach talking after the game, about Bullens attacking intent.

Short highlights

Extended highlights

Edited by melthebell

Someone on Twitter today as said Bannan,Lees & westwood have put transfer request in,and Swansea after Carlos,can"t see this being real but with football nowdays you never no,Winnal might be recalled now with Hooper injured and Carlos gone

None of them did much to change yesterdays result. If they want a move let them go and anyone else who is not satisfied.

I did notice at a game recently some rather upsetting chants being made by opposing supporters at a recent game

It was the song that starts "Oh Nottingham, oh Nottingham, is wonderful etc.....etc..."

I won't name the fans because I don't think its right to do so

However the chant that followed was quite offensive and could cause major upset

BUt should chants like this not be made illegal?

Someone on Twitter today as said Bannan,Lees & westwood have put transfer request in,and Swansea after Carlos,can"t see this being real but with football nowdays you never no,Winnal might be recalled now with Hooper injured and Carlos gone

I thought we should of took the reported 4 million we was offered for bannan in the summer anyway, if he wants to leave fair enough aslong as he doesn't go on the cheap. Westwood is looking rather injury prone these days so maybe getting some money for him wouldn't be a bad thing, at least the defenders would know they haven't got him anymore to bail them out

jay roy grot coming to Wednesday

I'm return for Rhodes, Hooper and 2 million to Leeds

If Carlos comes back for some off is old players like Westwood or Bannan,as both these players as got to proof to some people they are good enough for the Premier League,then lets get some money back and get another goal scoring or creative midfieldler in,we already got battling midfielders in but they do not score enough goals,so too much pressure on our strikers