Google adwords expert

Can anyone recommend anyone?

Need something doing that I guess would be easy for anyone who knows about it, obviously I will pay. Thanks

It could cost you a lot.

I looked into this a while ago for my business.

What I found was, try typing into google what your business is about and then look at some of the common words that come up in the paid ads for a similar type of business. You'll find a load of common phrases there and these are the ones you should probably be using.

If you do want to pay then there are companies like "The SEO works" here in Sheffield who are experts in this field. I've never used them and have no association with them, but they know what they are doing and know how Google rankings work.

If you get hold of Serif WebPlus 8 (Now a legacy product as they are only dealing with Affinity Designer and Photo apps these days) has options to make your website noticed by Google - (in my case I don't want it anywhere near my site - but that is just me. :cool: )

I pay google a small amount per month, nothing bank breaking, and just went through their setup procedure the same as most people do I guess. Absolutely no prior knowledge of advertising via google. Been a paid customer with them a few years now, and weather, it seems, I have my adverting switched on or off I have a 1st page presence.

I pay google a small amount per month, nothing bank breaking, and just went through their setup procedure the same as most people do I guess. Absolutely no prior knowledge of advertising via google. Been a paid customer with them a few years now, and weather, it seems, I have my adverting switched on or off I have a 1st page presence.

You shouldn't even have to pay - it's just knowing key words (tags) and the audience it is aimed at and allowing Google to get its tentacles in your site. :wink:

walkertelecoms - Are you saying your SEO is good then and you no longer use AdWords? I just searched for "telephone systems sheffield" and couldn't see your website

It's really rather easy but needs focus on your part. Think about what you are trying to sell and then look at the products from the perspective of someone trying to find them by searching on the internet. What specific words would you use to find your specific product. Eliminate all the fluff and focus on descriptive words that are associated specifically with your product. Include the exact product name/number too. I found this worked very well for my stuff.

walkertelecoms - Are you saying your SEO is good then and you no longer use AdWords? I just searched for "telephone systems sheffield" and couldn't see your website

Maybe because I don't deal with telephone systems, and the date you posted this I was on holiday for 5 weeks so turned my advertising off with AW.

If you google telephone engineer sheffield I have at least 3 hits on the 1st page (right now I hit 6), depending how big your 1st page is, in some form or another. Only 1 of those will be a google sponsored ad. If I stop AW only one entry will disappear, but I'm still 2 or 3 from the top over multiple occasions.

Edited by walkertelecoms