Blades v bolton

Can't see it myself. Getting vertigo. Funny how United have adapted to the " mesters league"

Can't see it myself. Getting vertigo. Funny how United have adapted to the " mesters league"

15pts from 7 games suggests we are going to stay up.

Fantastic start to the season.

These points will sit well in the bank for when we have a bad few weeks.

We've already matched Rotherham's win record from last season, so that's a good sign. :hihi: I won't say we're not going down until we cannot go down but we're going about it the right way.

I suspect Madine wants to play for United, and that's why I reckon he'll play out of his skin tonight to try to instil some sort of interest in him.

Before the 'Boro game, Bolton were creating good chances and were a tad unfortunate to not put a few of them away.

If they create as many chances tonight, United could be in for a slap.

That said, I can't see Wilder's team allowing Bolton so much time and opportunities, and so I think it'll be a tighter game. I've gone 1-1, but really I 'expect' another Blades win against a deflated Bolton.

What makes you think Madine wants to play for United? Can't see him being on Wilder's radar given his track record.

Cant see us going down this season !

We've already matched Rotherham's win record from last season, so that's a good sign. :hihi: I won't say we're not going down until we cannot go down but we're going about it the right way.

You'll be fine - a cracking start to the season ! :)

What makes you think Madine wants to play for United? Can't see him being on Wilder's radar given his track record.

So he can get back to feyting on west st

So he can get back to feyting on west st

:hihi::hihi:::hihi::hihi: spot on :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What a start to the season more than anyone could have hoped for.Ending up half way would have been more than acceptable to most Blades fans but now dare we wish for the play offs?What A manager we have to .He reminds me of the great John Harris where he could pick out talent at bargain prices and make stars out of them before anyone else picks them up.We are shopping at Aldi and getting real quality for our money.Wilder is our biggest asset in my opinion and we are so lucky he is a Blade.He knows just what type of football us fans like.So much different to the last guy.

Cant see us going down this season !

I'm quietly optimistic about this now Borders. Pre-season, I was looking at where we could get points - home and away - and I certainly didn't predict 6 points from the likes of Bolton and Sunderland away. Really good results (and I don't care that Bolton are bottom as was pointed out by the Weds today at work!). Pre-season, I would have been please with a point from both of these, and pre-Bolton we were already 1 point above that. They probably fell well now with hindsight.

Really good start, but not getting carried away yet. Could be in for a top half finish if we keep this up, including bad spells.