Blades v bolton

Think this game will be tough,but a game I hope we can win Bolton not got of to a good start let's hope that continues looking at 2-0 blades win:)

I have a funny feeling about this game, potential banana skin. 2-1 Bolton.

We ripped them to bits on Saturday l don't think you have anything to worry about unless its a Bolton kick up the ass game...

funny how one of the hardest games last year is now considered one of the easiest games this year. They won't be a push over, they are a threat from set pieces, but if we are on it and play like we have then we should have enough to beat them. It won't be an easy game, I will guess 1-1 or 1-2.

Bolton will be desperate to kick start their season,we know what will happen,so cut down on dead balls,free kicks around the area and corners and keep Madine away from the ball in the area,impose our game on them.Get it right and we win,get sloppy and we lose,same as many other games will be this season.

wheater a major doubt will be great bolton dont play football its a form of rugby and kick you whne the ref isnt looking

Think we could slip up here, madiene always plays well against us. Im seeing a 2-1 loss here.

I suspect Madine wants to play for United, and that's why I reckon he'll play out of his skin tonight to try to instil some sort of interest in him.

Before the 'Boro game, Bolton were creating good chances and were a tad unfortunate to not put a few of them away.

If they create as many chances tonight, United could be in for a slap.

That said, I can't see Wilder's team allowing Bolton so much time and opportunities, and so I think it'll be a tighter game. I've gone 1-1, but really I 'expect' another Blades win against a deflated Bolton.

wheater a major doubt will be great bolton dont play football its a form of rugby and kick you whne the ref isnt looking

It is isn't it,some kind of weird chaotic style that doesn't fit any pattern except to get balls into the box in any way possible.Think it's just best to do the basic defending and play our game,go at them and make them defend,because they are pretty chaotic at that end as well.

Really can't see united losing this one. 0-2

Well, so far, so good.

1-0 up at half time, Cameron Carter-Vickers 33 mins.....

and up to 3rd in the Championship!

echo.