Sign in to follow this  

Awful tv programmes

Who watches these rubbish tv shows?Gemma Collins and Daniel westbrook in therapy,and all the other reality <removed>,surely to pay these z celebs people must watch these programmes,just watched master chef and another useless trout faced celeb booted off.rant over.

Edited by nikki-red

Who watches these rubbish tv shows?Gemma Collins and Daniel westbrook in therapy,and all the other reality <removed>,surely to pay these z celebs people must watch these programmes,just watched master chef and another useless trout faced celeb booted off.rant over.

For awful programmes look no further than Eastenders, grim, humourless, shouty, PC agenda driven garbage.

Almost every woman I work with. I can feel my IQ going down just listening to the office TV conversations.

worst on Tv has to be that "rowing housewives of America" thingy. Lots of rich, privileged housewives bitching about each other over minor issues.

I tend to avoid any programmes on ITV2 and E4, because that's where they usually reside.

My TV has a built in s*** detector and will not play any reality programmes, nor does it play programmes where people think they can sing, & Ant & Dec prance about like 2 dingo's on speeed or with Simon bloody Cowell in.

I tend to avoid any programmes on ITV2 and E4, because that's where they usually reside.

Totally agreed

---------- Post added 07-07-2016 at 13:02 ----------

My TV has a built in s*** detector and will not play any reality programmes, nor does it play programmes where people think they can sing, & Ant & Dec prance about like 2 dingo's on speeed or with Simon bloody Cowell in.

Can you add Keith Lemon to that list as well please?

TV is garbage worldwide these days ,hundreds of channels and none worth watching. I will only watch live sports and news, even then, I stream those from the Internet. Same thing with newish films, I either stream or use Netflix.

TV is garbage worldwide these days ,hundreds of channels and none worth watching. I will only watch live sports and news, even then, I stream those from the Internet. Same thing with newish films, I either stream or use Netflix.

But someone watches the crap.

But someone watches the crap.

Maybe they feel they have to get their money's worth ,having to buy a TV license and all. LOL.

Totally agreed

---------- Post added 07-07-2016 at 13:02 ----------

Can you add Keith Lemon to that list as well please?

Oh yes cannot stand him either