Goverment cuts for the Elderly should start with the Royals

The Goverment should start the cuts for the Elderly at the top. Sell Sandringham and Balmoral and all the land attached to both properties. :roll:

The Goverment should start the cuts for the Elderly at the top. Sell Sandringham and Balmoral and all the land attached to both properties. :roll:

its the best place to start..:)

The government don't own Sandringham or Balmoral. They are both privately owned by the Royal Family, and don't form part of the Crown Estate.

The government don't own Sandringham or Balmoral. They are both privately owned by the Royal Family, and don't form part of the Crown Estate.

Not that old Chesnut. Anyhow I dont why they go all the way to Norfolk or Scotland for an hliday when they have the Tower of London just around the corner a perfect get away.:hihi: The Anne Bolyn suit, the Sir Walter Raleigh Penthouse all surrounded by Bars. Beats Benidorm. :confused:

Not that old Chesnut. Anyhow I dont why the go all the way to Norfolk or Scotland for an hliday when they have the Tower of London just around the corner a perfect get away.:hihi: The the Anne Bolyn suit, the Sir Walter Raleigh Penthouse all surrounded by Bars. Beats Benidorm. :confused:

What old chestnut? They're black and white facts.

What old chestnut? They're black and white facts.

Its tax payers money whats been given to the Royals so who is the real owners. Anyhow they are just a legal Mafia who will never be stopped from doing they want.:roll:

Its [sic] tax payers [sic] money whats [sic] been given to the Royals so who is [sic] the real owners. Anyhow they are just a legal Mafia who will never be stopped from doing they want.:roll:

If you think the Royal Family are never stopped from doing what they want I seriously suggest you do a little more reading and research.

As for your first claim, the most senior Royals receive some tax payer money. They also have their own investments, from which they purchased their private homes.

If you think the Royal Family are never stopped from doing what they want I seriously suggest you do a little more reading and research.

As for your first claim, the most senior Royals receive some tax payer money. They also have their own investments, from which they purchased their private homes.

Your a Royalist wearing blinkers. :roll:

Your [sic] a Royalist wearing blinkers. :roll:

Nope. Just aware of the facts, which is quite different from wearing blinkers.

It it demonstrably and easily discernibly true that the Royal Family have significantly less freedom than the average person. Yes, they also have more privilege and prestige than the average person, but I certainly wouldn't want to swap.

Your a Royalist wearing blinkers. :roll:

I've not heard about these government cuts just the ones that some local authorities may have to do. And what has the Royal family got to do with it ?

If you're trying to make out the Royals generally thrive independently like the rest of us only they do it better, is naïve. Ultimately where does the money they use for their "private investments", come from?

If you're trying to make out the Royals generally thrive independently like the rest of us only they do it better, is naïve. Ultimately where does the money they use for their "private investments", come from?

Where did I said they 'thrived independently' better than the rest of us?

Their income comes for a variety of sources, but the Privy Purse comes from income from the Duchy of Lancaster, which is private portfolio of land and other assets, which has been inherited and invested for generations.