Did Anybody Go To King Ecgberts?

i didnt but my fiance did, well he is 21 next month, so i would say he went in...2002???

why, did you go there? x

i didnt but my fiance did, well he is 21 next month, so i would say he went in...2002???

why, did you go there? x

i'm a little older than him, i'm 30

Again I didnt go, but my hubby did.. he is 27

if so when was you there

I didnt go there.....my educational advisors had a look at it and decided it wasnt up to standard.

I did. I've not been away for too long (I'm 20). It wasn't the worst school and there were some legendary teachers! It's weird now it's changed though. I went to visit it on an open day it just ddin't feel like my old school anymore...too used to having to walk over to Mercia in the rain and snow!:roll:

I did. I've not been away for too long (I'm 20). It wasn't the worst school and there were some legendary teachers! It's weird now it's changed though. I went to visit it on an open day it just ddin't feel like my old school anymore...too used to having to walk over to Mercia in the rain and snow!:roll:

yeah walking between both buildings day in day out, smokers ally way inbetween.. fights between years.. o they were the days

I did 87-92 Class G Mrs Ferdinand then Mr Wilson then Mr Margetts as class form tutors, Mr Smiles as yr Head.

I didn't go there but I had a lot of friends who did. I'm 32 now, so most of my friends who went there would be around the same age.

I went to King Ecberts and am also 30, Mr Smiles was my year tutor. God do I remember smokers wall, spent more time there than in lessons

I went to Ecgberts and my 2 older brothers I left in 86.Great school lots of good memories.