Driveway builders/pavers recommendations. No jobs/quotes/advertising

We just had our driveway done by Shaun Martin of Smartpave and we are really pleased with it. Very competitive quote and an excellent job. You'd need to ask him about landscaping, I expect it will depend on what you have in mind.

http://www.smartpaveuk.co.uk

resin bonded driveways

Has anyone had their driveways done with this system and were they satisfied with it.

many thanks

I know plenty of satisfied people who have had it done but its all about the sub-base,like any system its only as good as what its laid on!!!

I know plenty of satisfied people who have had it done but its all about the sub-base,like any system its only as good as what its laid on!!!

Spot on mactheblade./ this lad knows what he/s talking about :thumbsup:

Hi all, we're thinking of getting rid of the front lawn and driveway and block paving everything. Can anyone recommend any companies out there that do this sort if work?

Thanks.

Hi all, we're thinking of getting rid of the front lawn and driveway and block paving everything. Can anyone recommend any companies out there that do this sort if work?

Thanks.

We got ours done around 2 years ago by a team of guys from Dronfield. They were recommended by the supplier from whom we bought our front paving stones. Best decision we took because the rates were excellent and the work was exactly how we wanted.

Besides, as they were working in coordination with each other, we didn't have to fuss with there being too little/too much stone. They sorted it all out themselves at a great rate (and we did look around at a number of places to compare prices.)

If you haven't found anyone yet, PM me and I'll dig up their contact. Cheers.

Hi

We need our drive making wider, from 2 car to 3 car. Does anyone know a good contractor who could do this? S26 area.

Thanks

Hi I’m looking for recommendations for a contractor to dig up a front garden and lay a drive way in stannington S6. don’t need a drop kerb

Thanks.

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for someone reputable to do a Tarmac drive??

It's to replace an exisiting tarmac drive, so full groundwork needed - not just a new layer on top of existing!

Thanks.

I'm looking at a property with a concrete drive ( 18mtr x 3mtr approx ) which is crumbling and needs replacing. Before I make an offer on the property I need to factor in the cost of a new driveway. Can anyone give me a rough estimate of the cost of relaying with concrete or tarmac.