Ant Marketing - Opinions

It was never a 'career choice' but it's a shame that it's got all strict and spiteful towards the staff... It used to be a stop gap for students and graduates - a few weeks/months work where you could put as many or as few hours in a week as you liked... Go to work all week,week after miss wednesday, turn up thursday and noone mentioned it! That was the perk - you could come and go as you pleased, so the bad conditions and poor pay didn't seem as bad... Made many great friends there, but the job was awful and the conditions pitiful... Perhaps they need to return to where they once were? Let their staff come and go a bit more, then maybe they'd be happier to stay for an extra week or two?

Good luck for Friday!

Just remember to ask where the fire escapes and the loos are because in my experience of Ant - they wont volunteer this information!

do not go there. They will use every trick in the book to minimise youir pay, treat you like a naughty child and make your lifr hell. £6 per hour for al this. They have an army of floor walkers constantly bawling "any more for the board?". This refers to the two sales per hour demand for which you may be given a sweet! This is not a joke.

This refers to the two sales per hour demand for which you may be given a sweet! This is not a joke.

A sweet? oh dear

Edited by FACEBOOK

If anyone fancies an Outbound Sales role that pays a good basic £7.25ph, is based in a state of the art building in Sheffield City Centre, has realistic targets and proper bonus potential, offers long term positions working for a company and a brand that make you feel part of the team and offer all the support and coaching you may need. You would need to have at least 6 months outbound sales experience and could work 8 hour shifts between 10am and 9pm. You would be promoting a major mobile phone companies broadband service to the mobile phone companies exisiting customers. This company pays the best basic, offers the best bonus but wants the best people. email CV's to matt.jones@bluearrow.co.uk for more information.

at the end of the day there has been thousands of people working fo them and they have either been in debt or lost there job because they could not be bothered to train them, there was 80 peopleon our floor and there is only 10 remaining. also aswel people are told in there contarct that they have a 12 month permanant contaract with them and when you read through the contarct it says nothing about a probation month and there has been that many people who have been sacked because of them. they might have done a favour for you but that's only you no one else and if this business meant so much to them then they would talk to there employees and want feedback but yet again they don't they care about money love nothing else and they will do anything for that. oh and did you no that they have both been do for fraud or did you forget about that!!!!!!! as i have proved my point yet again there will not be much of ant marketing left and i cant wait and i am very sure everyone else will be aswel. and no one at all has ever met them before that says so much about them dont you think

And who'd have thought Ant (or anyone else) could do without someone as lucid and literate as you...

Any update on the working environment at any marketing?

My friend has a chance of working for ant and wants to know the current situation.

Thanks