Charles Manson dies

Cult leader Charles Manson has died after years in prison ,he sent his followers to commit murders

Charles Manson dies, good news, probably the best news of the year. He was a despicable piece of human detritus.

Angel1.

Thought he was executed years ago or should have been , true evil

He was sentenced to death originally but California abolished the death penalty shortly after so it was changed to life in prison.

i thought that when i saw the news, he'd been in prison that long i thought he was already dead.

The end of the hippy dream when those murders occured.

Its weird that both Manson and Ian Brady both went in the same year?

i thought that when i saw the news, he'd been in prison that long i thought he was already dead.

The end of the hippy dream when those murders occured.

Its weird that both Manson and Ian Brady both went in the same year?

Think of the money which could have been saved if they had got what they should have.

Somehow it's like the 60's is officially over now. He was one of the most recognisable people inextricably linked with the decade, though for all the wrong reasons.

Think of the money which could have been saved if they had got what they should have.

whays everything come down to money? its plainly obvious that keeping Brady especially alive did his head in, he wanted to die, it worked, he was kept alive and he didnt like it.

whays everything come down to money? its plainly obvious that keeping Brady especially alive did his head in, he wanted to die, it worked, he was kept alive and he didnt like it.

It's just a waste of it keeping this scum alive,I would rather have seen it spent on someone who deserves it like the little kids who can't afford to treat.

It's just a waste of it keeping this scum alive,I would rather have seen it spent on someone who deserves it like the little kids who can't afford to treat.

but its not a waste if they want to die, giving them what they want means they win.

but its not a waste if they want to die, giving them what they want means they win.

Who's bothered,the family of the victims would probably like them dead.