Are we being brainwashed ready for US takeover?

Is it just me or are we being prepared for a takeover by the USA? You see it every day, and everywhere from the BBC promoting US sports to questions on The Chase about american culture and politics. News items focusing on what's going on in American domestic politics... What do I think? post brexit the UK government have every intention of selling britain to the US bit by bit until eventually (George Orwell was right) we will become a very convenient airbase for the US military to keep an eye on matters in Europe.

Watch this space. The Yankees are coming, you have been warned

Is it just me or are we being prepared for a takeover by the USA? You see it every day, and everywhere from the BBC promoting US sports to questions on The Chase about american culture and politics. News items focusing on what's going on in American domestic politics... What do I think? post brexit the UK government have every intention of selling britain to the US bit by bit until eventually (George Orwell was right) we will become a very convenient airbase for the US military to keep an eye on matters in Europe.

Thanks for the warning, I better restock on tinned food.

we are already "mates" with em, no need to brainwash, the problem is this freindship only extends one way and so the brexit idiots that think we will get a brilliant deal from them....think again, the orange arse has already shown his cards with the aircraft manufacture farse.

Its not just us, America wants to rule the world, and it nearly does, if any country doesnt tow the line, then they are invaded under false pretences, or they have the government overthrown and have their own puppet regime installed, its been happening for decades..

American culture has permeated British life since the 1950's really.

American culture has permeated British life since the 1950's really.

I have noticed a pronounced "Americanisation" of the British psyche, since I left the UK in1981, it's everywhere. When I was still in Sheffield, there were no fast food joints, zero interest in American sports and movies were still called films. Other terms like'guys' and 'ballpark figures' were rarely used by the English. There are lots of other things but I can't ramble on all day lol

---------- Post added 18-11-2017 at 00:15 ----------

Its not just us, America wants to rule the world, and it nearly does, if any country doesnt tow the line, then they are invaded under false pretences, or they have the government overthrown and have their own puppet regime installed, its been happening for decades..

Russia will never tow the American line, in a million years.

Russia will never tow the American line, in a million years.

Russia is not toeing the globalist line, which is why they are the subject of so many loony conspiracy theories and general abuse.

we are already "mates" with em, no need to brainwash, the problem is this freindship only extends one way and so the brexit idiots that think we will get a brilliant deal from them....think again, the orange arse has already shown his cards with the aircraft manufacture farse.

If the majority of people in this country are idiots as you say it's not saying much for your minority.

---------- Post added 18-11-2017 at 12:26 ----------

The media seems to be obsessed with America and I really don't know why.

America will be the death of us all.

Arrogant violent war mongering tools who will do anything to protect the petrodollar.

I have noticed a lot of the younger generation are already 'Amercianised' so to speak even myself I use american phrases and sometimes pronounce things their way its probably to do with most of the shows and technology that is causing it not that its a problem at all in my opinion I like it

America will be the death of us all.

Arrogant violent war mongering tools who will do anything to protect the petrodollar.

Alternative view: life is the death of us all. Get used to it.