Is there a sick bug doing rounds

2 of my kids have had it now hopefully just a 24hr bug

In Dronfield looks like one going round at one of my sons it has gone or going round the entire family . Lasts about 24 hrs being sick then a few days of weakness

---------- Post added 14-11-2017 at 07:31 ----------

Oh yes up the owls

Yes, both my kids have had it, so has my wife and i. Spreads like wildfire ?

I have had cold/flu for about 3 weeks now and it has come with a dreadful chesty cough. Driving me mad, I have been taking vitamins and eating healthy but just can't seem to shake it off.

Took kids to Bramall Lane on Saturday and I felt so bad, someone else took them in and I went for a lie down. I felt bloated and sick and did eventually vomit quite violently. Went back at half time but i just felt that I was getting colder and colder and had to leave with 10 mins to go (never usually leave before final whistle).

My wife picked me up and I went straight to bed but I couldn't get warm and was shaking and shivering uncontrollably. Was sick again and started to warm up after more than an hour in bed. Stayed in bed 2 days. The shaking with cold was quite scary. Over that now but still have a slight cold.

Are those symptoms familiar, i was thinking it may have been food poisoning??

All 3 of my kids had it now being sick mainly and tired only lasted a day tho

Took kids to Bramall Lane on Saturday and I felt so bad, someone else took them in and I went for a lie down. I felt bloated and sick and did eventually vomit quite violently. Went back at half time but i just felt that I was getting colder and colder and had to leave with 10 mins to go (never usually leave before final whistle).

My wife picked me up and I went straight to bed but I couldn't get warm and was shaking and shivering uncontrollably. Was sick again and started to warm up after more than an hour in bed. Stayed in bed 2 days. The shaking with cold was quite scary. Over that now but still have a slight cold.

Awful isn’t it. It’s the winter vomiting bug, seems to get worse every year. I know loads of people with it/got it.

I found that with food poisoning your sick at both ends at the same time (if you know what I mean)

My granddaughter was very sick on Tuesday. She was vomiting for most of the day my daughter who was babysitting her has been sent home from work today with sickness.