Tesco Muslim Christmas Ad, Outrage!

OUTRAGE!

So Tesco's Christmas Ad briefly features a bunch of women wearing hijabs and some people have completely lost their shoot over it.

Link

Personally Christmas has nothing to do with any religion in my house so I couldn't give a hoot who wants to celebrate it.

Roots think you are right just get on with it . Some people must scan every ad or article just looking for things like this . Its a Christmas ad

Funny how people criticise those on the left for supposedly looking for things to be offended by.....

Christmas is a time when all nations and religions around the world come together to worship Santa.

If Muslims or anyone else wants to partly celebrate Christmas with get togethers and feasts, I find it staggering that anyone can have a problem with it.

I've been to events celbrating Diwali and Eid and nobody has been outraged that I'm not there for any religious aspect of it.

I wonder if any of those complainers of the ad are either Christians or go to church.

Some people are even threatening to boycott Tesco because of it!!!

I can only assume the class of customers in Tesco is going to improve then.

Ive seen the ad quite a few times and none of this even remotely crossed my mind.

I guess some people must be lucky enough to have nothing more important to worry or get upset about.

I cannot stand any of these Christmas adverts, and they are on far too soon!

I have now banned the Talking Diary from John Lewis!

Still, the holiday adverts season will be on us soon.

now now its christmas

Yay, Christmas. https://ibb.co/f3tTsb

As I've said before, I won't be celebrating it. As for the Tesco ad, I don't see what all the fuss is about.

If you really want to lose faith in humanity, have a look at the comments on their Facebook page. Are there really that many knuckle draggers out there?!

(You need to read between the 100,000,000 questions as to whether the meat is halal)

I genuinely don't know how Tesco's social media team don't just tell a lot of these idiots where to go.

Who cares what anyone else does at Christmas time, just enjoy the festivities.

Regarding Christmas Ads, the soldiers meeting in no mans land and having a game of football does it for me. I find it quite overwhelming to be frank, it's a wonderful ad. Not everyone will feel the same though, I appreciate that.

Angel1.

I like Aldi one with carrot who peas himself , grand kids think its funny .Struggle with some of ads relating them to christmas