Happy clappers it's time for Carlos to go

Sorry but it's time to move on the man is just simply not good enough :loopy: & the club itself should be ashamed of results & the over priced admission & shirt prices.

I will be there always as a blue supporter .

Sorry but it's time to move on the man is just simply not good enough :loopy: & the club itself should be ashamed of results & the over priced admission & shirt prices.

I'd agree with you pal, however today is unlucky in that you were down to 10 very early.

I'd agree with you pal, however today is unlucky in that you were down to 10 very early.

I know it doesn't but Bolton for me was the end .:hihi:

IN what way was Carlos responsible for the red card? It sounds like the ten men had a proper go at it, and some important decisions were 'dubious'.

Again, it wasn't Carlos' fault, and we can't fault the players' either.

Good performance, expected result. No change on 2-59pm. We go again next game and await better outcomes, which will surely come.

IN what way was Carlos responsible for the red card? It sounds like the ten men had a proper go at it, and some important decisions were 'dubious'.

Good performance, expected result. No change on 2-59pm. We go again next game and await better outcomes, which will surely come.

And these dubious decisions all buy Carlos an excuse, and that's all he'll talk about. How come derby are one on one with our keeper after 3 minutes ?

Over all sounded like they give it a go so doubt he'll be sacked but it's same old story

And these dubious decisions all buy Carlos an excuse, and that's all he'll talk about. How come derby are one on one with our keeper after 3 minutes ?

Over all sounded like they give it a go so doubt he'll be sacked but it's same old story

exactly, its how they managed to get so close to get a penalty decision so early tbh

Not good enough as has been said, and tbh ive lost all faith in the man, even a few wins and creeping into the playoffs wont wash now as we have no chance in the playoffs.

Hes peaked and now we have nothing left :(

Come on the " Its not my fault" has come to an end m8 . BOLTON was the end for me.

I do respect your comments .

Edited by owl.66

He wont be sacked, Chansiri has made that clear.

Time to get behind the team and ride this out, it's going to be a long season!

Sacking managers is not the answer, we Blades have seen that.

save Carlos until the end of the season.

no chance keeping him til the end he is some kind of joke its terrible for the fans he is still there the whole team needs a complete reshuffle they don't work together need players who want to win with pride for sheffield like united have.

I am critical of Carlos and some of his decisions myself, maybe his time is coming to an end, however would you be chucking the issue of ticket and shirt prices in if we were on a good run ?

I will take it that you have been to Derby today fella, what did you think of today's game and his team changes ?