Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday 21/10/17

I'm struggling a bit for enthusiasm but here goes.

After the dreadful defeat by a very poor Bolton side we know travel to whatever corporate name Derbys ground goes under these days a place where we last won in 2006, we are consistant at being inconsistant with CC at the moment so a win here wouldn't be a surprise, a loss could see him heading for the door (possibly)

2-3

His P45 is in an envelope, waiting to be posted.

Wednesday to score would be an insane prediction.

Depends which Wednesday turns up, I suppose.

Past caring anyway.

Past caring anyway.

Past caring after 12 games?:huh:. You must be of the instant gratification generation . I guess.

What, at 63?

At the moment, I'm about as interested as the players seem to be.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Don't panic still long way to go bit like us...iffy at best see at xmas where we are ....Some boro fans calling for Monks head makes me sick to be honest this is a damn hard league as we know..

Don't panic still long way to go bit like us...iffy at best see at xmas where we are ....Some boro fans calling for Monks head makes me sick to be honest this is a damn hard league as we know..

People expect instant results these days, clubs changing managers after several months instead of giving them a fair crack of the whip. If I recall correctly when AF went to Man Utd he didn't have the best of starts and some were calling for his head but look what he went on to achieve.

Past caring anyway.

Do you only care when their winning then ? Good job you’re not a Blade, no resilience

With the right tactics wednesday can win.

They need to suck the derby players into the centre of the pitch, get the runners to down the wings. The derby players will run towards the wings

Meanwhile Hooper and Rhodes to run into centre and pick up the crosses and score

Do you only care when their winning then ? Good job you’re not a Blade, no resilience

Dead right I'm glad I'm not in the red camp. Our family's been Wednesday since 1867.

Dead right I'm glad I'm not in the red camp. Our family's been Wednesday since 1867.

Well they used to send little lads up chimneys in those days, so that level of cruelty is hardly surprising. :hihi:

nothing but a loss im afraid chaps, we always struggle against Derby :(