Tablet For Long Haul Flight

I'm looking for a relatively cheap (under £100.00 if possible) tablet to watch Amazon Prime movies on a long haul flight, any recommendations?

Amazon Fire tablet, good battery life and cheap, you can get the 8 inch 32GB model for £100.

Most long haul flights should have in-flight entertainment anyway, unless you have a burning desire to watch specific films??

as said above, long haul flights 6-7 hours all have plenty of entertainment all the films you need, but take your own buds/phones.

I've looked at the choices available and I've either seen them or they don't interest me. Are films on aircraft still heavily cut, they used to be?

I've looked at the choices available and I've either seen them or they don't interest me. Are films on aircraft still heavily cut, they used to be?

what airline are you flying with?

what airline are you flying with?

Thomas Cook.

Thomas Cook.

i am not familiar with long haul with Thomas Cook, but i would check to see if the plane has wifi facilities.

I have had a quick look and it doesn't seem to have wifi on there long hall flights, but i would check just in case.

Edited by kidley
added

Thomas cook ....worst in flight entertainment ever ! 3 rubbish films ....pay £5 extra for an extra half dozen rubbish films ! Spend that £100 on a tablet

if there is no wifi on the plane he wont be able to watch Amazon Prime movies. unless he downloads the before he goes

if there is no wifi on the plane he wont be able to watch Amazon Prime movies. unless he downloads the before he goes

Thats the plan - to download about half a dozen before we board.

I have a 10 inch lenovo tablet with 2gb RAM, really pleased with it, only got a mini USB for charging and a jack for speakers no normal usb socket. £99.99

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6779469

Edited by iansheff