MyHermes courier tracking..

Have had no reason/apology from Hermes, but at least they've looking at giving a full refund. That said, at the same time they're keen to point out that all their drivers are self-employed, and therefore H have no control over whether the driver chooses to accept the job.

(A recipe for disaster, I would've thought.)

However, I've had to quickly pick an alternative, so fingers crossed that TNT actually bother to call tomorrow.....we shall see.

Oooo TNT have been bought out by FedEx and I found them to be a bit all over the place when it came to setting up an account. If it doesn't pan out, click here => https://www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk

EDIT you'll only be able to track once it's been collected. A lot of couriers are self employed so I wouldn't let that put you off.

Edited by tinfoilhat

Have had no reason/apology from Hermes, but at least they've looking at giving a full refund. That said, at the same time they're keen to point out that all their drivers are self-employed, and therefore H have no control over whether the driver chooses to accept the job.

(A recipe for disaster, I would've thought.)

However, I've had to quickly pick an alternative, so fingers crossed that TNT actually bother to call tomorrow.....we shall see.

Edit, Monday 20th

Just had an email, headed

"Collection Update"

"Please be assured that your Service Provider will be coming to collect your parcel today so you don't need to do anything if that works for you.

We are working with your Service Provider to ensure this does not occur again and further offer our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

Yes, you're ahead of me....it's from Hermes!

You couldn't make it up, could you?!

I've currently got a parcel which was delivered by Hermes last week, which I took in 'for my next door neighbour'. It turns out that it wasn't for my next door neighbour at all, it was for someone 10 houses away and I have tried multiple times since then to get an answer at their door but I don't imagine that they even know that it's been delivered since the courier was going to put a note through the wrong letterbox for them.

I will keep trying.

I've currently got a parcel which was delivered by Hermes last week, which I took in 'for my next door neighbour'. It turns out that it wasn't for my next door neighbour at all, it was for someone 10 houses away and I have tried multiple times since then to get an answer at their door but I don't imagine that they even know that it's been delivered since the courier was going to put a note through the wrong letterbox for them.

I will keep trying.

Just ring Hermes and ask them to collect it.

Oh.

Hang on.... ;-)

---------- Post added 22-11-2017 at 18:21 ----------

Edit, Monday 20th

Just had an email, headed

"Collection Update"

"Please be assured that your Service Provider will be coming to collect your parcel today so you don't need to do anything if that works for you.

We are working with your Service Provider to ensure this does not occur again and further offer our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

Yes, you're ahead of me....it's from Hermes!

You couldn't make it up, could you?!

Further Edit, 22nd

Another email....

"I am sorry the parcel has not been collected as requested.

I see that the label was printed on 16/11/17. The labels are valid for 7 days from when they are generated. As it has been more than 7 days since this label was generated, it is no longer valid. Please cancel and rebook this shipment and send us the new shipment number and we will chase this collection for you."

They're having a laugh, aren't they?!

MORE than 7 days since printing on 16/11? Not when I was at school!

They "will chase this collection for you"?!

Thank God the NHS don't use 'em for transplants....

DPD are terrible, I had notification of delivery on Tuesday for Wednesday never happened same Wednesday for Thursday again no parcel but promised 3 times it would be delivered

Waited in today no parcel but DPD are saying it MAY be delivered tomorrow

DPD are terrible, I had notification of delivery on Tuesday for Wednesday never happened same Wednesday for Thursday again no parcel but promised 3 times it would be delivered

Waited in today no parcel but DPD are saying it MAY be delivered tomorrow ����

That's weird, they normally send a text with a time slot on the morning of delivery.

Waited in today no parcel but DPD are saying it MAY be delivered tomorrow ����

But where?!

To my home address

No...no....what I meant was...

Oh, never mind!