I had a outside broadcast interview for the Toby Foster show and as I am disabled all the young woman wanted to hear was the sound of my scooter reversing. As I had previously had an interview with him and he couldn't get rid of me fast enough. When it came over to the interview I took it over not letting him get a word in. Not great presenter at all.

If you did that to Toby Foster with the reputation he has for his talking, you must spend alot of time on your own:hihi:

He’s getting worse for unsupported “facts”.

The other day he said the council were seeking to imprison tree protestors......

I think the courts decide that Toby not the council.

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 22:38 ----------

Did you ever hear his rant at those young lads trying to set up a zombie chase night in Sheffield - basically tried hauling them over coals about their tax affairs live on air?

And yet he insists that as a BBC "presenter" he doesn't have an opinion. More faces than t' Town Hall clock.

Anyone seen this? Lovely stuff...especially the Supertram scene!

Anyone seen this? Lovely stuff...especially the Supertram scene!

If you're tone deaf. It sounds like it was arranged by Picasso and mixed by Kenwood.

Guest makapaka
If you're tone deaf. It sounds like it was arranged by Picasso and mixed by Kenwood.

Like the idea - it sounds awful mind.

Guest makapaka

Someone needs to have a word with the production team on the breakfast show.

It just lurches from one subject to another. There's also content thats not really suited to a drive-time breakfast show and would perhaps be better suited to another section of the listing.

Between 7.15 and 8.15 this morning it went from brexit to kids nativity plays to tramlines and then onto an tragic piece on dead babies.

It's becoming the norm - you just don't know what's coming next.

Edited by makapaka

Someone needs to have a word with the production team on the breakfast show.

It just lurches from one subject to another. There's also content thats not really suited to a drive-time breakfast show and would perhaps be better suited to another section of the listing.

Between 7.15 and 8.15 this morning it went from brexit to kids nativity plays to tramlines and then onto an tragic piece on dead babies.

It's becoming the norm - you just don't know what's coming next.

Isn't that what a topical show is always going to be like? If it stuck to the same subject, it'd be a bit dull, wouldn't it?

Guest makapaka
Isn't that what a topical show is always going to be like? If it stuck to the same subject, it'd be a bit dull, wouldn't it?

I wasn't suggesting it should stick to the same subject obviously.

Just perhaps give more thought to the subject matter and how it is structured through the course of the show.

I wasn't suggesting it should stick to the same subject obviously.

Just perhaps give more thought to the subject matter and how it is structured through the course of the show.

How would you structure it differently?

Guest makapaka
How would you structure it differently?

I would probably keep the features a little lighter until after drive time - say post 9am. Or indeed have them on the day-time shows.

Keep the drive-time bit to news and lighter subject matter.

xxxxxcxxxxxxx

Edited by Odd-jobs