Tesco Muslim Christmas Ad, Outrage!

Or refuse to sell alcohol when they work on a supermarket checkout. :roll:

But like i said. Anyone should be able to enjoy christmas and i thought the advert was nice. :thumbsup:

so you take another minor story that appeared in the likes of the daily mail and use it as proof about the whole religion :roll:

How many Muslims own, work in off license shops? every small corner shop virtually sells alcohol

Or refuse to sell alcohol when they work on a supermarket checkout. :roll:

But like i said. Anyone should be able to enjoy christmas and i thought the advert was nice. :thumbsup:

Yes, but have you ever spoken to a Muslim or seen one on tv etc - saying they were offended by Xmas?

That was the question.

Our friendly Muslim neighbours get us Christmas cards and the kids presents, we get them Eid presents. It's really not that hard to not be a dick. Recently I had a crappy virus and it made thinking really difficult. I thought "this is what bigots and racists must feel like all the time". Well, I tried to think that, but it was quite difficult.

Made me giggle :lol:

I know muslims who celebrate Christmas the same as everybody else and also have a few beers.I think its like any religion only the most devout ones take it to the word.This message from the MCB says that some muslims will be joining in the Christmas celebrations.

http://www.mcb.org.uk/keep-calm-christmas/

OUTRAGE!

So Tesco's Christmas Ad briefly features a bunch of women wearing hijabs and some people have completely lost their shoot over it.

Link

Personally Christmas has nothing to do with any religion in my house so I couldn't give a hoot who wants to celebrate it.

I suppose it's only like last years John Lewis advert which featured a black family even though I have never seen a black person shopping there in the times that I have visited the shop.

I suppose it's only like last years John Lewis advert which featured a black family even though I have never seen a black person shopping there in the times that I have visited the shop.

Not in Sheffield.

Probably do in places like London, Manchester and Birmingham though

Christmas is a time when all nations and religions around the world come together to worship Santa.

Er, no it's not. It's a supposedly Christian activity (albeit of mostly pagan origins).

And even Christians of the trinitarian variety do not include worshipping 'Santa' in their theology.

Christmas is a time when all nations and religions around the world come together to worship Santa.

Absolutely! I believe! ;)

No idea why anyone would get upset about this. Some people aren't happy unless they're moaning!