CRT/Vector monitor knowledge needed

Hi I'm a hobbyist retro guy who like to repair old stuff. I got an old Vectrex game console which have a vector monitor. I have exhausted all online help and I'm looking for someone who fixed old CRT electronics to help me find what's the problem with it. If you are such person or you know someone eg. TV repair guy/girl who would share some of the knowledge please contact me.

I'm not looking for a fix service but for knowledge and help with troubleshooting.

Thanks

What's up with the monitor, will it not come on?

Hi, yes monitor does not come on (but rest do work), I got a neck glow and voltage is being applied to the gun. I got schematics that shows me what voltage should be but what i got is lower and below the 10% acceptable.

I was talking online with other people that claim that voltage actually should be lower from what I got. This is confusing to a point that i think i need someone who is familiar with CRT power boards, cathode ray guns and so on.

So far i followed the schematics and i can't find a an obvious fault. Replaced all Caps on power board, checked diodes and resistors, all checks out. Stuff i hand not properly checked are voltage regulators (did not desolder and checked, only tested in circuit), they appear fine though. All transistors also checks out. It might be something obvious that i'm missing but like I said , I'm only an amateur.

Some times I have found resistors stop working when power is applied across them and then when the power is disconnected they show as if they are working correctly. Try changing or even testing the large resistors while the power is on, just be very careful!

might be worth while checking arcade mame forums ect ect