Leon the journey man.

what a season the lads having, a 32 year old journey man, who has failed to deliver at so many clubs.

Well done to the lad, seems to be loving it in S2.

A bigger praise must go to Chris Wilder, is there any other manager who could have turned around his career???

Leon in the Premiership !!! now thats another Roy of the Rovers story in the making.

He's done it before Poundy, just when you think you have a good striker he will lose interest (usually after the January transfer window when you haven't recruited)

He's done it before Poundy, just when you think you have a good striker he will lose interest (usually after the January transfer window when you haven't recruited)

Well knowing Wilder he will be dropped and some one else we get the Wilder treatment and become another big hit.No passengers allowed at Sheff 2.

Since we got promoted we've heard prediction after prediction from Wednesdayites telling us how we'll struggle, this run of form won't last, and now Leon will suddenly become lazy etc. etc.

Genuine question. When will these predictions start coming to fruition?

Since we got promoted we've heard prediction after prediction from Wednesdayites telling us how we'll struggle, this run of form won't last, and now Leon will suddenly become lazy etc. etc.

Genuine question. When will these predictions start coming to fruition?

I'll tell you what, lets bookmark this one and come back when Unitedites start calling him lazy or uninterested :hihi:

I'll tell you what, lets bookmark this one and come back when Unitedites start calling him lazy or uninterested :hihi:

Come on Speedy :) he is on a right run, and if you really think Wilder will let him sulk and plunder your wrong.

Let it go, he loves it at the lane, most of the squad do, and it shows in their spirit....

Am, nor ever have been one to praise ex Owls, playing at the lane, but he is on fire, not just his finishing but his hold up play too.

2 against the Owls, 4 against Hull.......what a journey man.

He's definitely making himself a nuisance to defences.

I've not seen him so interested before, and when he is, he looks likely to score.

He was a bit of a Lardy git at Hillsborough and was only a 30 percenter.

He's not placed roots at any of the 100+ clubs he's played at.

If Real Madrid don't come in for him, he could be 'very influential' at S2 for a good few months (maybe more if United sink a bit)

I doubt he's Prem material (I would never say 'not') but should United get up there, I'm confident Wilder will find someone to replace LC and Sharpe.

The question I ask myself is ''What is Wider's level?)

I hope it's below a Playoff spot. :)

Come on Speedy :) he is on a right run, and if you really think Wilder will let him sulk and plunder your wrong.

Let it go, he loves it at the lane, most of the squad do, and it shows in their spirit....

Am, nor ever have been one to praise ex Owls, playing at the lane, but he is on fire, not just his finishing but his hold up play too.

2 against the Owls, 4 against Hull.......what a journey man.

Listen poundsworth you are wrong you know they are always right .Look how hard we are finding this league they did tell us we would .Look we are in a relegation battle just like they said.Look Leon will not score 10 goals this season they are right again he will score 20.After six games we will be shell shocked then it became 10 games now it is Christmas and when we are ok at christmas it will be May .So just know your place will you and admit you are wrong. :hihi::hihi::loopy:

Listen poundsworth you are wrong you know they are always right .Look how hard we are finding this league they did tell us we would .Look we are in a relegation battle just like they said.Look Leon will not score 10 goals this season they are right again he will score 20.After six games we will be shell shocked then it became 10 games now it is Christmas and when we are ok at christmas it will be May .So just know your place will you and admit you are wrong. :hihi::hihi::loopy:

I am wrong :)