Leeds v Blades - Friday night

I wonder if Middlesbrough and Norwich fans write nice things about you.

Probably not. I wonder if you guys would write nice things about yourselves?

http://www.thestar.co.uk/our-towns-and-cities/sheffield/sheffield-wednesday-fans-condemn-fighting-between-owls-supporters-1-8817660

I wonder if Middlesbrough and Norwich fans write nice things about you.

Middlesbrough

"...Why do Sheff Utd look a better, well organised side than us?, They have just been promoted for ***** sake...."

"...They look hungry for it, showing lots of passion and heart. Playing as a team and for each other, which Boro aren't...."

"...They have a clever manager and have recruited well.We have Gibbo who keeps appointing numpties...."

"...Hardworking committed. Together. Physically aggressive. Everything we lack....."

"...Pears, Pallister, Mogga, Cooper. Ripley. Slaven having quality players helps too. You never know Sheff Utd might have a few gems....."

Norwich

"...Two very average teams as well. Blades looked a bit more solid and likely to stay the course in my view. Leeds were nowhere near as good as I expected them to be. One decent player in Saiz but not a lot else and a couple of cart horses up front at the end there.

This league is wide open. Wolves look the biggest threat to me plus maybe Villa....."

Aston Villa

"...Sheffield united going top. What a remarkable job wilder is doing there.

can they keep it up? Don't see why not winning at Leeds and Wednesday is bloody impressive ..."

"...They impressed me massively when they won the Sheffield derby. Also beat Wolves (albeit they went down to 10 men early).

Think people are underestimating them as they have a winning mentality in their squad...."

"...Sheffield put us to shame, a squad assembled for a fraction of our budget and the football is so much better...."

Derby

"...Momentum is with them, 11 players full of confidence. Not a big money wow signing amongst them. Top of the league.

You can throw Derby in this but many clubs and fans can learn a valuable lesson from Sheffield United.

Can they keep it up? Why not. Burnley, Bournemouth and Huddersfield were tipped for a collapse, they wouldn’t keep it up.

Where are they now...."

"...Great achievement so far...hope they keep it up too. Proper football club that were robbed of their top flight status...."

"...Delighted for them,they deserve it too.

Squad assembled cheaply on low wages playing good football,good to watch.

Thoroughly deserved to beat Leeds.

Thoroughly deserved to beat us to,hope we play on the front foot like that at Leeds.

The contrast at work between the Owls and the Blades is amazing....."

"...Good luck to them or any team who play to win games as opposed to play to not lose.

Looks like every player understands what’s being asked of them and they have unity and belief, you don’t need big names on big wages if you’ve got that. Credit to their manager, he’s doing well....."

The above is pretty much replicated on most fans forums.

Middlesbrough

"...Why do Sheff Utd look a better, well organised side than us?, They have just been promoted for ***** sake...."

"...They look hungry for it, showing lots of passion and heart. Playing as a team and for each other, which Boro aren't...."

"...They have a clever manager and have recruited well.We have Gibbo who keeps appointing numpties...."

"...Hardworking committed. Together. Physically aggressive. Everything we lack....."

"...Pears, Pallister, Mogga, Cooper. Ripley. Slaven having quality players helps too. You never know Sheff Utd might have a few gems....."

Norwich

"...Two very average teams as well. Blades looked a bit more solid and likely to stay the course in my view. Leeds were nowhere near as good as I expected them to be. One decent player in Saiz but not a lot else and a couple of cart horses up front at the end there.

This league is wide open. Wolves look the biggest threat to me plus maybe Villa....."

Aston Villa

"...Sheffield united going top. What a remarkable job wilder is doing there.

can they keep it up? Don't see why not winning at Leeds and Wednesday is bloody impressive ..."

"...They impressed me massively when they won the Sheffield derby. Also beat Wolves (albeit they went down to 10 men early).

Think people are underestimating them as they have a winning mentality in their squad...."

"...Sheffield put us to shame, a squad assembled for a fraction of our budget and the football is so much better...."

Derby

"...Momentum is with them, 11 players full of confidence. Not a big money wow signing amongst them. Top of the league.

You can throw Derby in this but many clubs and fans can learn a valuable lesson from Sheffield United.

Can they keep it up? Why not. Burnley, Bournemouth and Huddersfield were tipped for a collapse, they wouldn’t keep it up.

Where are they now...."

"...Great achievement so far...hope they keep it up too. Proper football club that were robbed of their top flight status...."

"...Delighted for them,they deserve it too.

Squad assembled cheaply on low wages playing good football,good to watch.

Thoroughly deserved to beat Leeds.

Thoroughly deserved to beat us to,hope we play on the front foot like that at Leeds.

The contrast at work between the Owls and the Blades is amazing....."

"...Good luck to them or any team who play to win games as opposed to play to not lose.

Looks like every player understands what’s being asked of them and they have unity and belief, you don’t need big names on big wages if you’ve got that. Credit to their manager, he’s doing well....."

The above is pretty much replicated on most fans forums.

All from none bias fans to not a blue tinted pair of glasses to be seen .