Who to replace Carlos?

Think ive seen something about this before , CC Does he manage swfc - Answer to that is no , He does not scout players . He asks for Positions he needs and those above him come back with list of names . he does not handle player contracts . end of day hes a Head coach Not a Manager and his hands are tied with a lot of Things a Manager would Normally Do, That said CC Slow boring football and tactics is holding swfc players back and so needs to go !!!

BUT The big problem then is who would want a HEAD COACH role ?? as most managers basics like to manage the team , signings , players, U23s etc etc roles . So the bigger problem is above and this is where Chansiri has got it badly wrong . Its his way only from what ive been told from a insider . Next season Shirts and ticket prices are going up . and some players are wanting to leave for a number of reasons . over last few months on training pitch 3/4 first teamers have had bust ups with Carlos . Only way I see owls getting better is bring a x-swfc player or former Boss in as a go between With Chansiri To explain What fans want And explain the passion/Pride of SWFC . and explain its working class fans city - not fans from London etc Id say Wilkinson , Worthington , Big Ron , Sterland could maybe help as go between - BUT Chansiri has got to stop being Stubborn in order to get Things right

Who to replace Carlos

Ref. original post-post 1.

Oh deary me. HM with another of his Aaron-esque posts.

Deary me. Another new Blade with his rubbishybinesque monologues.

Welcome from the land of the woodwork.

I assume you're an 'alleged' United supporter?

I see you're a football coach as well.

A very talented man indeed. We'll done!

Great long post, and a right load of crap.

Learn to read properly, and you'll see I'm not on Carlos' case.

I'm asking other Owls who should get the job if the 'Carlos out' brigade get their wishes.

And I don't even like Elvis.

Edited by Hotmale 1954