Pure Gym city center

Thinking of trying Pure Gym in the city center; does anyone go, would you recommend it? Are the classes over subscribed? What's the parking like (says free parking on their website)?

---------- Post added 24-09-2017 at 21:12 ----------

Sorry, wrong title; I mean Pure Gym, not that other place where all the cats hang out!

Hi Waldo

Although I don't use the city centre one I use the millhouses one and as a company they seem ok for the price.The equipment is good and well maintained have only used the classes once and it was very average with little attention to individuals but that might just be that instructor.

One good thing is you can get a 1-7 day pass to give it a go which is what I did.

https://www.puregym.com/help-centre/how-to-join/can-i-trial-puregym-before-joining/

Btw you still doing half marathons thinking of doing chessy next month.

Thanks Fudbeer,

Yeah, think I'm just going to sign up; it's only 21.99 for both clubs, so will do that and check out both gyms.

Still running; but lost a lot of speed in last 2-3 years. I did the 10k last Sunday in just over 57 mins; my slowest 10k ever (by about 2 mins). Hopefully, it's the kick up the bum I needed to up my training.

Have entered Worksop, gulp, 4 and half weeks to go...

Thinking of going myself. Anyone know what the peak hours are?