Carlos and the refs

Carlos has had a go at the standard of refs and I have to agree with him.There seems to be more bad ones than good.Also the consistencies of refs decisions are just not working.I understand it is not the easiest of jobs and you can only make decisions on things you actually see and it is not all ways possible to see everything.What decisions are made during a game by the man in black seem to deviate from ref to ref and from week to week.Dare I say they do seem to lean towards the big six teams in the land with their decisions compared to the smaller clubs.So yes Carlos I think you have a valid point the standards just are not good enough .

Carlos has had a go at the standard of refs and I have to agree with him.There seems to be more bad ones than good.Also the consistencies of refs decisions are just not working.I understand it is not the easiest of jobs and you can only make decisions on things you actually see and it is not all ways possible to see everything.What decisions are made during a game by the man in black seem to deviate from ref to ref and from week to week.Dare I say they do seem to lean towards the big six teams in the land with their decisions compared to the smaller clubs.So yes Carlos I think you have a valid point the standards just are not good enough .

Carlos doesn't like to talk about refs... :huh:

Been some poor decisions. But to focus on them as the reason we're losing is wide of the mark. It gives Carlos a get out

It's not just the standard of the ref's, which is poor enough, linesmen are shocking!

It's not just the standard of the ref's, which is poor enough, linesmen are shocking!

Could not agree more mate.

I've asked a question many times but never got to the bottom of it -

Years ago when refs mostly wore black ("who's the ******* in the black") they were largely amatures doing the job for a few bob for travelling expenses and whilst they made mistakes they were not too bad.

Todays refs/linesman are fully paid professionals who I believe are managed by the same body but seem to be totally inept, the K Lee and G Hooper goals recently and the Keogh handball at derby last season were shocking decisions, with the money at stake in football why has making officials a professional job made the standards much worse??

Refs are like some of the players,big time Charlie's,they should talk about controversial decisions and why they make that decision but they don't.

Refs are like some of the players,big time Charlie's,they should talk about controversial decisions and why they make that decision but they don't.

That is a failing, if they don’t have to answer to anything they won’t fear dropping b*******.