Blades Vs Leeds

A game we need to be winning if we fancy the play offs this season. The following four after this one are winnable on paper, so it's important that we start upping our performances and grinding out results when things aren't going our way.

If we don't get anything from this one, and we struggle over our next few games the play offs will be all but beyond us. Really hope we don't let it all fade away without putting up a fight!

We need to string together some results and we need to start with beating Leeds!

Edited by SomeNextGuy

2 of the most hated clubs in Yorkshire but 2-0 to the home side.

I wish everyone liked us :(

A game we need to be winning if we fancy the play offs this season. The following four after this one are winnable on paper, so it's important that we start upping our performances and grinding out results when things aren't going our way.

If we don't get anything from this one, and we struggle over our next few games the play offs will be all but beyond us. Really hope we don't let it all fade away without putting up a fight!

We need to string together some results and we need to start with beating Leeds!

Two wins in 13 and your still mentioning the play offs :hihi::hihi:

Five points outside, form changes quickly as we all know. Don't see any reason to give up on them yet.

Leeds are stuck in just as bad a run as the Blades at the moment.First goal winner?

One of the few games in the football calendar where you wish both could lose :hihi:

One of the few games in the football calendar where you wish both could lose :hihi:

But why do you need to comment stick to Wednesdays threads

It's possible,we lost 0-0 the other week,just say Leeds lost as well if it happens.

I take it you're a Wednesdayite then?

How's your inevitable promotion season going? Do you reckon you might avoid relegation?

The difference is, you've spent millions on big money players and are doing nothing. United have spent next to nothing on players and are clearly miles ahead of you.

That must hurt - hence your comments.

United have a good chance of the play-offs. Wednesday have a good chance of the relegation places.

Mind the gap! And Enjoy! Because we will!:hihi:

How's your inevitable promotion season going? Do you reckon you might avoid relegation?

The difference is, you've spent millions on big money players and are doing nothing. United have spent next to nothing on players and are clearly miles ahead of you.

United have a good chance of the play-offs. Wednesday have a good chance of the relegation places.

Careful or the injuries will be mentioned again!.[

---------- Post added 05-02-2018 at 08:28 ----------

L...s sack their manager again

I just go with the flow mate, the Prem is no promised land for me as I’ve said numerous times on here, I didn’t expect promotion this season as the squad is too unbalanced, relegation is a real possibility if we don’t start winning soon. Forget about the play offs for United it ain’t happening.