Well done Joe Wildsmith

Well deserved. Westwood had gone off the boil, long, long ago (well before, and including United's 2 goal massacre at S6).

I chose Joe as our number 1 around that time, and I'm pleased he's playing as well as he is. The only criticism I have of him, is that he's a tad slow getting back to his feet after a dive, or from being nudged. Other than that, I'm very happy with him. :thumbsup:

Joe Wildsmith and Cameron Dawson and Jordan Thorniley all playing well this season in my opinion :)

Joe Wildsmith and Cameron Dawson and Jordan Thorniley all playing well this season in my opinion :)

yup, one thing about this season is cos of the massive injury list we've had to play the young uns and theyve stepped up to the mark so means its gonna be a better future.

Nielson and O grady should get a shout out too

Fully deserved and got my vote, he had a nightmare in the cup game at ‘Boro last season but both him and Dawson have come on leaps and bounds, good work from Andy Rhodes.

The youngsters are certainly stepping up to the mark.

The youngsters are certainly stepping up to the mark.

Thornily had another good game at 'Boro the other night despite an unfortunate early yellow card.

Thornily had another good game at 'Boro the other night despite an unfortunate early yellow card.

Hes doing excellently

Why Carlos never gave these youngster a Chance at The Owls,just shows he was not really bothered in Advancing The Owls team,George Hirst another youngster he was never given a chance to proof himself in The Owls team,and we were ending up with too many old players who were injury prone,Jos is now giving the youngster a chance and not like Carlos does not have a favourite player,who he is scared of dropping,Carlos had is favourites and would never drop them,and thats why our teams performances got worst and the players attitude declined,just can"t wait to see how Bannan preforms under Jos,as Carlos never dropped him

From the little I've seen this season, Wildsmith is probably your best player.

I'd happily take Westwood. Highly unlikely due to wages etc, but we'll be after a keeper in the summer and only a few months ago I rated him as the best in the division. Reckon any of the big spending Championship teams would jump at the chance of signing him.