Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday 30/01/18

After a decent but unremarkable cup win it’s back to league action, not sure what to expect from ‘Boro as Pulis has only been in the job a short time but he will have worked on making them hard to beat and a bit up and under. Will Matias get an Owls start or will Jos stick with the Rhodes/Joao front two, there were signs in the Cardiff game that they were building an understanding but just need the finish.

Don’t get to many always but I’ll be making the trip for this one and looking forward to it.

I expect you'll win this one, Boro aren't amazing and I think Wednesday are starting to gather a bit of form and belief.

0-0.

I expect you'll win this one, Boro aren't amazing and I think Wednesday are starting to gather a bit of form and belief.

0-0.

Yaaaaawn........

Yaaaaawn........

It's getting borderline old now, but still funny.

0-0 has got to be a favourite for this one to be fair.

0-0.

Boro are arguably the best side I have seen down at S6 this season.

Boro are arguably the best side I have seen down at S6 this season.

We were poor on the day but yes I’d agree they were very good, I’d expect a different style with Pulis in charge though.

Hiya guys here we go again well for me l think it will be close big deflection yesterday cost us a replay which really no one wants.

A draw for either side on Tuesday isn't good enough the banter in this household of owls is hotting up yet again..

Think either will knick it 1-0..hope its us of course..

After Tuesday l wish the owls and blades all the best for the remainder of games as usual..

Cheers may the best team win on Tuesday..

Cheers may the best team win on Tuesday..

i agree may The Wednesday win on Tuesday :hihi:

Just go out and do the best is all i ask for the remaimder of the season, our priority now is to bring home the F.A cup, four wins plus 0-0,s if necessary and it could be our,s. Back to Boro game don,t think they will be much in it will take a draw.

Westwood, Bannan and Lees all back in training with KW closest to a return (although he wouldn't oust Wildsmith at the moment). The players are taking this being injured for the united game a bit far :hihi::hihi:

For once, the performance is more important than the result. We need the players to continue to adapt to the new system. Winning home games will keep us in the division. Away wins are just a bonus.

I’d still like a win and I think it will be a tight game.