Sheffield Wednesday v Reading 26/01/18

Back to the magic of the FA cup ish, a Home tie against an under performing Reading, a cup run would be nice but safety in the league is paramount, Jos seems to have sorted the leaky defence but we need to start scoring the chances were creating, possibly another run out for some of the younger lads again, Thornily didn’t look at all phased against Cardiff’s bludgeon of an attack which bodes well.

1-0

Carlisle could have had a couple, and Cardiff could have had a couple, so we're nowt like watertight.

Like us, Reading should be a better side than they're showing, and this could be the day when 'Reading' suddenly become Reading again.

On chances created, we could have got 5 last Friday, on GOOD chances, we should easily have got 3.

Trouble is, we got nil. An all too common outcome for us

IF we carry on creating, and we show a bit more quality up front, we should start shining again.

Under Carlos, the creation wasn't there, the desire wasn't there, and the commitment wasn't there. I held the opinion that the players would wake up under Carlos' leadership, but they chose not to.

It's still down to them, not Jos. Jos can only pick his best 14.

We should win this, but in the words of 'Ian The Sheffield United Teacake' it could be a win either way, or a draw.

Get yer money on! :hihi:

Back to the magic of the FA cup ish, a Home tie against an under performing Reading, a cup run would be nice but safety in the league is paramount, Jos seems to have sorted the leaky defence but we need to start scoring the chances were creating, possibly another run out for some of the younger lads again, Thornily didn’t look at all phased against Cardiff’s bludgeon of an attack which bodes well.

1-0

talking of the young uns i was looking on SWFC.co.uk earlier at the squad, they now have squad numbers.

I see Ashley Bakers got no 24

Nielsons 35

Thornillys 39

Sean Clare 38

Matt Penney 42

Jack Stobbs - 44

and now Pelepussys got one too 32, he hadnt this morning lol

talking of the young uns i was looking on SWFC.co.uk earlier at the squad, they now have squad numbers.

I see Ashley Bakers got no 24

Nielsons 35

Thornillys 39

Sean Clare 38

Matt Penney 42

Jack Stobbs - 44

and now Pelepussys got one too 32, he hadnt this morning lol

We'll be needing them all in the next few weeks. No sign of any of the first team returning and no time to replace them in January. Good job we are making progress with the academy.

We'll be needing them all in the next few weeks. No sign of any of the first team returning and no time to replace them in January. Good job we are making progress with the academy.

i know, good to see em doing well, especially Thornilly and Nielson, have been thrown in the deep end and seemed fine

I'll stick my neck out and go for a 0-0 !

a wednesday win then?

Carlisle could have had a couple, and Cardiff could have had a couple, so we're nowt like watertight.

Like us, Reading should be a better side than they're showing, and this could be the day when 'Reading' suddenly become Reading again.

On chances created, we could have got 5 last Friday, on GOOD chances, we should easily have got 3.

Trouble is, we got nil. An all too common outcome for us

IF we carry on creating, and we show a bit more quality up front, we should start shining again.

Under Carlos, the creation wasn't there, the desire wasn't there, and the commitment wasn't there. I held the opinion that the players would wake up under Carlos' leadership, but they chose not to.

It's still down to them, not Jos. Jos can only pick his best 14.

We should win this, but in the words of 'Ian The Sheffield United Teacake' it could be a win either way, or a draw.

Get yer money on! :hihi:

haha is he the well spoken contributor?

---------- Post added 23-01-2018 at 14:11 ----------

I'll stick my neck out and go for a 0-0 !

0-0 win to wednesday :hihi:

haha is he the well spoken contributor

Far from it.

''Da nose, a dunt tek any notice a wots appening at t'dahk side ut City, but Rhodes blah blah blah, Carvallio, blah blah blah, Massive blah blah blah, injuries blah blah blah, 4 points blah blah blah, get Ched in blah blah blah. 'Anything to say about the Blades Ian? Puts phone down. :hihi:

If Wednesday fail to score in this one then I understand in the 85th minute people are going to start to leave the ground

Even if its only 200 people getting up out of their seats during the last 5 minutes of the game its making your feelings be known

If Wednesday fail to score in this one then I understand in the 85th minute people are going to start to leave the ground

Even if its only 200 people getting up out of their seats during the last 5 minutes of the game its making your feelings be known

Do you ever go to games? 200 people get up and go in the last five minutes whatever the score is. It's called getting off to a flyer.

Do you ever go to games? 200 people get up and go in the last five minutes whatever the score is. It's called getting off to a flyer.

Gotcha.. surprised at you jim... you must know by now he"s a wind up merchant.