Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Justice League, 6/10. Actually, kind of disappointed to see this movie because of a lot of re-shooting and cut. Zack Synder version supposes to be long and i think that 300 million budget is just wasted. Maybe when the Blu Ray version release, they will include all the Zack version.

Justice League, 6/10. Actually, kind of disappointed to see this movie because of a lot of re-shooting and cut. Zack Synder version supposes to be long and i think that 300 million budget is just wasted. Maybe when the Blu Ray version release, they will include all the Zack version.

I think Snyders films are awful, don't think his version would improve it.

Blade Runner 2049 - 7/10 - I never know what to make of the original '82 film, sometimes I love it sometimes not so bothered, this belated sequel is visually stunning, capturing the grim city scapes very well, its perhaps 30mins too long but sort of holds the interest, despite this I did enjoy it.

Pulp Fiction - 8/10 - One of the 90's most celebrated films still packs a mighty punch, not QT's best for me but still very, very good.

Blade Runner 2049 - 7/10 - I never know what to make of the original '82 film, sometimes I love it sometimes not so bothered, this belated sequel is visually stunning, capturing the grim city scapes very well, its perhaps 30mins too long but sort of holds the interest, despite this I did enjoy it.

i love the original, i have the tinbox dvd version with loads of versions etc but, i tried watching this and got bored after 20 minutes, wasnt very bladerunnery at all, really need to rewatch i think

i love the original, i have the tinbox dvd version with loads of versions etc but, i tried watching this and got bored after 20 minutes, wasnt very bladerunnery at all, really need to rewatch i think

I've not seen the original for about 10yrs, I need to re-watch.

got a few i want to watch first tho

mom and dad

hellraiser judgement

ritual

Forgotten (Gi-eok-ui Bam) 8/10

Another really good Korean thriller, complicated but very clever.

Enjoyed it.

3 Billboards,8/10 funny yet sad.

Looking forward to watching this, Frances McDormand is one of my all time fave actors.

Looking forward to watching this, Frances McDormand is one of my all time fave actors.

Sam Rockwells good in it too,but all played good parts.

Sam Rockwells good in it too,but all played good parts.

Sam Rockwell is a fantastic actor.

Under The Shadow - 6.5/10 - A mother and daughter in war torn Tehran are left alone after the husband is drafted, strange incidents occur around the daughter with mentions of Djinn by other apartment dwellers, quite a subtle horror thriller and better for it, I enjoyed it.