Blades v wolves

There's nowt worse than being dire and beaten, nay, massacred, when you expected a bit more from your side.

Some say Wolves were quality, some say United were poor.

Which one was it?

Reminds me of another 'massacre' I witnessed.

There's nowt worse than being dire and beaten, nay, massacred, when you expected a bit more from your side.

Some say Wolves were quality, some say United were poor.

Which one was it?

Reminds me of another 'massacre' I witnessed.

If Wolves were that good last night, that means that all the other teams that have beaten us must be as good as Wolves doesn't it?

Which is it,Wolves good or us poor?...............mmmmmmmmm.

United were obviously very poor. That said, Wolves ran 'em ragged.

It's horrible when you don't turn up, the other team's fans think their side is soooooooooo brilliant and get carried away a bit.

Wolves are nowt special, but this week are being portrayed as the new Barcelona.

United were poor against a 'decent' Wolves team, Wednesday were horrendous against an average United team.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

United were obviously very poor. That said, Wolves ran 'em ragged.

It's horrible when you don't turn up, the other team's fans think their side is soooooooooo brilliant and get carried away a bit.

Wolves are nowt special, but this week are being portrayed as the new Barcelona.

United were poor against a 'decent' Wolves team, Wednesday were horrendous against an average United team.

It still hurts doesn't it?

We didn't really turn up last night, didn't chase the ball down and maybe showed Wolves far too much respect.That said the only team I've seen this season who could give Wolves a game on yesterdays performance are Fulham on a good day.

No complaints about the scoreline or the sending off ,in fact i thought the ref had a very good game.

It still hurts doesn't it?

Didn't hurt then, doesn't hurt now. When you play poorly you get angry with the players, not hurt by the opposition.

Blades are angry with their teams 'no show', not hurt by Wolves' win.

Play well and lose? You accept it. Robbed by a poor Reffing decision? Very angry. When your players 'don't bother' LIVID!!

I know how you all feel.

There, there, never mind. It won't be the last time.

Didn't hurt then, doesn't hurt now. When you play poorly you get angry with the players, not hurt by the opposition.

Blades are angry with their teams 'no show', not hurt by Wolves' win.

Play well and lose? You accept it. Robbed by a poor Reffing decision? Very angry. When your players 'don't bother' LIVID!!

I know how you all feel.

There, there, never mind. It won't be the last time.

Who are you trying to convince? :hihi:

Obviously not you. There's only you replying, so I'll stop now.

I don't flog dead horses.

Obviously not you. There's only you replying, so I'll stop now.

I don't flog dead horses.

Alrighty then :hihi:

Sometimes a team just clicks and it all goes swimmingly. We played Wolves earlier in the season and beat them comfortably. Forest beat them on their own turf 2 weeks ago and Forest are no great shakes. But last night it all clicked for Wolves and they were a class act, no doubt about it.

I don't think United played badly tbh. I thought we had plenty of the ball, but we just didn't do any damage with it at the other end.

The performance in the final third has been a concern for a few weeks now. Clarke, despite his 15 goals so far, has been poor of late. The new lad Wilson looks eager and full of running but his efforts don't really amount to much so far - there's time for the lad to hit the groove. I thought Holmes looked good when he was on the ball and appreciated his directness, something we've lacked.

I think we miss Duffy tbh. He's the most creative player in the squad and I'd try and find a way to get him back in the team, I'd keep Holmes in the starting line up though.

I'm impressed with Lee Evans - he looks like a quality player. Leonard hasn't really impressed so far but again, he's one that will probably need time to adjust.

I just think the front line is a bit weak - and most of them are getting on a bit. I said this at the start of the season.

But, keeping things in perspective, United are a decent side. That's the only time we've truly been a clear second best over 90 minutes all season - and we've played everyone in the division. So, lots of reasons to remain optimistic that the top 6 is achievable.

Wednesday will do well to stay away from the relegation zone. I know which situation I prefer to be in!