Your message here

Sheffield Beer & Cider Festival 2017

Home > Sheffield > Going out in Sheffield

Reply To Topic

20-10-2017, 09:47   #21
taxman

Total Posts: 20,623
Send a message via MSN to taxman
Had a great couple of sessions. My favourites from the Keg list were the Tickle Monster, Gumball and the Bearded Lady.

From the cask beers Weird Beard Curse of the Ryeclops, Hop Jacker Javahoppy and the Black Jack/Box Social Kalooki were my faves.
_______
I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

I am no longer Taxman!
25-10-2017, 21:04   #22
Stoatwobbler

Total Posts: 2,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxman View Post
Had a great couple of sessions. My favourites from the Keg list were the Tickle Monster, Gumball and the Bearded Lady.

From the cask beers Weird Beard Curse of the Ryeclops, Hop Jacker Javahoppy and the Black Jack/Box Social Kalooki were my faves.
The Abbeydale keg beers were a big hit. My personal favourites were Siren Tickle Monster, Siren 10 Finger Discount, Wild Beer Jambo, Brew By Numbers Cuvee and Verdant Bloom.
25-10-2017, 21:38   #23
slh73

Total Posts: 3,010
Send a message via MSN to slh73
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxman View Post

Gumball was excellent, was looking forward to the bearded lady, but it was all gone when I went on Friday night. Other standouts for me were the Brew By Numbers coffee porter, the Black Iris Black, Strap & Bourbon, the Alpha State pale that I cant remember the name of, and the Sawa Sawa coffee sour, which shouldnt have worked but did. Didnt spend much time in the cask area, cant stand cask beer served on gravity.
Reply To Topic