Wednesday v millwall

at last a easy game at home,should win this easy,3.0 or more ,we need a win and this game and Ipswich should be achievable if we are to go up.

---------- Post added 19-08-2018 at 17:52 ----------

just noticed another easy game at reading,but if we don't win all these three OMG,it aint easy after these,well not on paper

at last a easy game at home,should win this easy,3.0 or more[/b] ,we need a win and this game and Ipswich should be achievable if we are to go up.

just noticed another easy game at reading,but if we don't win all these three OMG,it aint easy after these,well not on paper

Don"t tell me you bought one of them duff Japanese crystal balls as well.

Edited by Groose
Fixed quote tags

at last a easy game at home,should win this easy,3.0 or more ,we need a win and this game and Ipswich should be achievable if we are to go up.

I'm hoping that this is a poor attempt to be amusing, rather than a parade of ignorance.

Unbeaten Millwall, the Millwall who narrowly missed out on last season's play offs, aren't going to roll over for us. Make no mistake, this is a difficult game.

A draw would do, as long as it comes with a stimulating performance. We've got off to a shocking start and something needs to happen to galvanise the players and the fans. Getting the crowd on the edge of their seats would be a start.

2-2 draw, attendance 20,345.

I'm hoping that this is a poor attempt to be amusing, rather than a parade of ignorance.

Unbeaten Millwall, the Millwall who narrowly missed out on last season's play offs, aren't going to roll over for us. Make no mistake, this is a difficult game.

A draw would do, as long as it comes with a stimulating performance. We've got off to a shocking start and something needs to happen to galvanise the players and the fans. Getting the crowd on the edge of their seats would be a start.

2-2 draw, attendance 20,345.

Should be a good entertaining game, I"m going for 21,960.

Should be a good entertaining game, I"m going for 21,960.

But that's not fair. You have crystal balls.

Or so I've heard.

0-3 in front of less than 20k. Chansiri Out to be chanted at full time for the first, but not the last, time this season. You heard it here first

I'd go for either team to be 1 up at half time, then throw it away, something both sides are well capable of.

I think the proper term for our chances against the 'Wall is oooeeerr!!!!!!

For Ipswich it's ooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr!! and for Reading, it's ............. I haven't got the time..............

we have to get good points from next 3 easier matchs as the next few seem more difficult,but we also need not to do school boy errors in them as well.

I think the proper term for our chances against the 'Wall is oooeeerr!!!!!!

For Ipswich it's ooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr!! and for Reading, it's ............. I haven't got the time..............

Its difficult predicting how the Owls will play, but I think I"ve got the answer.

Been reading Mystic Meg in Saturdays Sun, so what we need is each players star sign, this will give a clear indication of their performance, E G.

Aries= confidence and energy.. pick the player.

Taurus= a relationship is hard work.. drop the player.

Cancer= things are moving slowly.. drop.

Leo= lacking effort and inspiration..drop.

Virgo= you believe in yourself, go for it..pick.

Libra= a passion packed weekend..pick.

Scorpio=honesty, tact, and kindness gets results..pick.

I think Wednesdays coach should take note and pick his team accordingly, if he follows my advice we will get results starting with a 3-0 win against Millwall.