Lex tron 8 manual

i know this is a long shot but I need a users instruction sheet for a disco light unit ,its a Lex Tron 8 ,I have tried on line but to no avail.

lexdj.com seems to be dead as does other variations of the same .the last time I tried to search Lexdj.com I finished up with a nasty virus from some site that I was directed to during the search. Just retried the lexdj.com address and once again dire warnings from Kaspersky when I ignored the warning last time was when I got the virus. The face book page has had no new posts for over two years .it seems lex is no more.

Edited by choogling

It can depend on how you use the model number/search terms

If there's one on ebay, it might show an EAN or other part number. Searching that might get you closer. I've had to use these in the past with varied results.

I had a quick look for you but got a paint ball gun!! (Well, it looked like one)

the light unit has no makers name, model number or any id what so ever I think the lights are a generic make from china put into lex boxes and lex has ceased trading.

Found a manual at last, I can now set it up for dmx operation.