RIP Chas Hodges

Yup the rabbits finally ran

Gertcha................

RiP Chas.

Being of a certain age Chas n Dave toetappers are a guilty pleasure.

RiP Chas.

Same here Stranza :thumbsup:

There is a very funny take-off of Chas and Dave by the Two Ronnies on a Christmas special in the early 80s. I believe it is on YouTube. RIP Chas.

One of my favourite entertainers, went to see them at the City Hall when they appeared on the same show as Jim Davison.

RiP Chas.

Party favourites in our house!

RIP Chas!

I know about Chas & Dave (mid 1970s to now) – who doesn’t? I also recall when both Chas Hodges and Dave Peacock were members of Cliff Bennett’s Rebel Rousers in the 1960s. However, I mostly remember Chas for his stint as bassist, violin player and vocalist in the short-lived Heads Hands and Feet in the early 70s. A multi-talented multi-instrumentalist.

I know about Chas & Dave (mid 1970s to now) – who doesn’t? I also recall when both Chas Hodges and Dave Peacock were members of Cliff Bennett’s Rebel Rousers in the 1960s. However, I mostly remember Chas for his stint as bassist, violin player and vocalist in the short-lived Heads Hands and Feet in the early 70s. A multi-talented multi-instrumentalist.

Heads Hands and Feet, wasn't that the band that my favourite guitar player Albert Lee started up, before he went on to be one of the best country pickers ever in the States?