What is equality to you?

Vaati

The bickering and insults can cease. You were warned by another mod only a few hours ago. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

Interesting video i came across recently...

Might just answer a few of your concerns...

Can you find a post where I've expressed any concern about tennis or indeed an opinion on Serena Williams and that situation?

Can you find a post where I've expressed any concern about tennis or indeed an opinion on Serena Williams and that situation?

I suppose it was more about the issue with supposed intersectionality and the hierarchy it's created - the irony of arguably one of the richest, most famous sportstars on planet trying to claim oppression, when she was the one actually oppressing her opponent.

......I would say a woman (or man) in her position has an iconic sense of duty to not throw an outburst on the world stage in front of millions over a decision she disputed.

She needs to attend anger management courses to deal with issues of anarchy,ego and mamon.

The referees decision should be final and disputes should be examined after the game....same for all sports whatever gender!

......I would say a woman (or man) in her position has an iconic sense of duty to not throw an outburst on the world stage in front of millions over a decision she disputed.

She needs to attend anger management courses to deal with issues of anarchy,ego and mamon.

The referees decision should be final and disputes should be examined after the game....same for all sports whatever gender!

She once threatened to shove a tennis ball down the throat of a female line judge because she disagreed with a call... great support for the sisterhood!

I suppose it was more about the issue with supposed intersectionality and the hierarchy it's created - the irony of arguably one of the richest, most famous sportstars on planet trying to claim oppression, when she was the one actually oppressing her opponent.

She was just a sports person throwing a strop. Many have done before, many will do after, most of them don't get talked about this much.

She was just a sports person throwing a strop. Many have done before, many will do after, most of them don't get talked about this much.

Probably because she tried turning her strop in to a feminist issue...

Do you reckon if her opponent had been white she'd have tried to make it racial, too?

Probably because she tried turning her strop in to a feminist issue...

Do you reckon if her opponent had been white she'd have tried to make it racial, too?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Among Labours plans to stop millions of people being “held back” by “stubborn inequalities”, Ms Butler announced she intends to establish a standalone department for Women and Equalities with a minister at the Cabinet table.

And "Men and Equalities"?

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/labour-paid-leave-domestic-abuse-survivors/

Brought about by the BBC Editor who has quit saying that she didn't want a pay rise just equality.

So if you're an editor and Fred is an editor - that makes you equal doesn't it.

You're paid less and they offer to increase your pay appropriately - but you state "i don't want more money" - i want equality.

I'm at a loss what she does want and why her case she be part of the gender pay gap issue.

“I was interested in equality and I kept saying to my managers that I didn’t need more money, I just needed to be made equal and that can be done in a variety of ways.”

Lets start wi her indoors putting bin out and walking dog in a foot of snow in January .

guess that north American boots are out, cowboy hats out. So back to good old Yorkshire clog's. I agree clear as mud and a load of tosh.

---------- Post added 20-10-2018 at 01:59 ----------

A pay cut for the men? Don't we, and the BBC, have AUSTERITY?

Oh my you are actually saying that the overpaid, should not have a cut. Be nice if parity was that the males were in this case made the same as the females. Why should Females be paid the same as Males, why cant males be paid the same as females.

Edited by phil752

Why should a woman have to have sex with a man so she can get a job? That's what this boils down to.

Should a man be prepared to have sex with his male boss just so he can get a job?

I aree, but why is it these women only seem to complain when they have made it to the top, and not on the way up ?