Strike Back is back!

Season 6 of this great show has started yesterday. Its says that new team is in the action, different cast. Hope it will be good as the original.

seanon 6 !!

I was unaware of the existence of this show until I saw a whacking great billboard with that Hot Mexican bird on. You know the one, she was in Lost, Fast and Furious, and the film with the blue aliens.

What’s her name again ?

Enrique ?

Ricardo ?

Sanchez ?

Miguel ?

Pablo ?

Michelle Rodriguez ?

Just a shame I don’t have sky telly and I never will :)

Great series. Don't think we saw the original Richard Armitage series but watched it ever since

It looks like something I might enjoy. Do I need to watch the other series to know whats going on?

It's mostly a new cast but the plots are tissue thin anyway. Watch for the shooting and sexy times, not for the storylines.

It's mostly a new cast but the plots are tissue thin anyway. Watch for the shooting and sexy times, not for the storylines.

Shooting will do, not overly bothered about storylines but want to know whats going on so I'll give it a go

A bit like a modern day A Team then :hihi: but without the sexy times :)

I highly recommend watching season 1-5 before 6.

There are some really good looking brunettes (my personal preference), intense firefights and very well directed martial art sequences.

Edited by Guest

I highly recommend to watch season 1-5 before 6.

There are some really good looking brunettes (my personal preference), intense firefights and martial art sequences.

What are the girls like ? :hihi:

O/H has just found this on now TV, he says the woman that plays Connie in Casualty/Holby city is in it. I've seen a couple of episodes, it's definitely a mans programme

Thanks for the heads up, will check this out.

I remember the early ones with Andrew Lincoln in and I believe he quit the show to be the main character in The Walking Dead.

I'd forgotten Andrew Lincoln was in the first series. i can remember Richard Armitage being in it as mentioned earlier in the thread