Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Bladerunner 2049 7.5/10

5/10??? for original?, I feel like you've slapped me face..:hihi:

Went to see Bladerunner 2049 last night...a great tribute to the original but like the original i'll need to see it again, and maybe again. Rating the original 5 jokey, i'd suggest not paying to go see the new one..there's even less 'action'.

At the moment i've got the new one at 7.5/10..and i guess it'll increase with further viewings.

Bladerunner 2049

10/10 for me. Better than the original in my opinion

---------- Post added 18-11-2017 at 22:44 ----------

Florida Project ..10/10

---------- Post added 18-11-2017 at 22:46 ----------

Recorded the Revenant off tv t’other day, saw it at cinema earlier this year, or last year maybe, ( getting old)

8/10

The King of Comedy - 8/10 - Always seen as a lesser De Niro/Scorsese collaboration this blackly comic look at celebrity obsession is great film.

Apollo 13 - 8/10 - Ron Howards take on the lunar accident is gripping viewing.

King of Comedy is a classic,with what's going on in entertainment today it makes you think.

The Great Wall. Shockingly awful dialogue, daft plot. Think lord of the rings crossed with the power puff girls. 2/10

King of Comedy is a classic,with what's going on in entertainment today it makes you think.

Jerry Lewis was absolutely brilliant in that film, proving he was far more than the clown he often played previous to this movie.

Picture Perfect 7/10

Jennifer Aniston looks great

Jerry Lewis was absolutely brilliant in that film, proving he was far more than the clown he often played previous to this movie.

I was thinking the same, his clowning shtick was fairly poor but he was great in this.

War Dogs - 7/10 - Based on a true story of two would be arms dealers, similar to Lord of War with Nicolas Cage.

Detour - 5/10 - A son takes revenge for his mothers death.....or does he, tells two alternate versions of the same story with neither being particularly rivetting. I turned off :help:

Good Time ( 2017) Brilliant crime drama, not meant to be funny, I presume but some parts made us laugh. Background music by Tangerine Dream

10/10

I Frankenstein: 8/10. By far the best of the bunch, although not in the least resembling RLS's book!

Whose book? ;)

La La Land. Most boring film I’ve ever seen. However did it get an Oscar ?

La La Land. Most boring film I’ve ever seen. However did it get an Oscar ?

Reviews weren’t good so gave it a swerve. My time and money are too precious to waste on average banal films. Nothing better than visiting the cinema to see a good film, other than watching the Blades of course