Can anyone recommend a good murder mystery series

Now that the dark nights are here I'd like recommendations for a good murder mystery series.

We have Netflix and Amazon Prime if anyone can think of anything on there.

Thanks

Now that the dark nights are here I'd like recommendations for a good murder mystery series.

We have Netflix and Amazon Prime if anyone can think of anything on there.

Thanks

Do you get Murdoch Mysteries over there?It's quite good and is set in Toronto, late 1800's. Murdoch's boss the station Inspector is a Sheffielder, Thomas Craig, complete with accent There are always famous figures from the time frame portrayed i.e. Winston Churchill, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Edison, Tesla and Marconi, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid etc etc Lots of fun and always keeps you guessing until the last moment.

Have you seen making a murderer?

Ive seen plenty murder a good song on the X factor. :hihi:

If you can get it, try Motive (another canadian show is it happens) its a murder mystery of sorts. They tell you exactly who did it and who the victim is the first couple of scenes but youve got to work out how and why. Its finished now on Sky but I really enjoyed it.

Do you get Murdoch Mysteries over there?It's quite good and is set in Toronto, late 1800's. Murdoch's boss the station Inspector is a Sheffielder, Thomas Craig, complete with accent There are always famous figures from the time frame portrayed i.e. Winston Churchill, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Edison, Tesla and Marconi, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid etc etc Lots of fun and always keeps you guessing until the last moment.

Yes it's on alibi. Love it and love the mention of sheffield Wednesday brackenreid gets in.

I like the castle series and who wrote the murder series.