Loss of picture with screen capture in Windows 10

Hi everyone again. My latest problem is that when I capture a screen image using the PrtSc key with Windows 10 and paste the image into Paint, although I get a reasonable image in Paint it does not cover the whole of the original picture but leaves some of it out. Are there any settings I can change to correct this?

It'll be there, you just need to zoom out a bit...

Little tip, if you press the WINDOWS key on the keyboard, and Print Screen at the same time, it will save an image straight into your Documents/Pictures/Screenshots folder, instead of needing to paste it into paint...

You can then open it in paint, or where ever you want...

Little tip, if you press the WINDOWS key on the keyboard, and Print Screen at the same time, it will save an image straight into your Documents/Pictures/Screenshots folder, instead of needing to paste it into paint...

Nice one. 'You learn something everyday' so they say :cool:

Also I believe Alt-Print Screen just grabs the current window.

Great replies. Thanks everyone. This forum is always so good. I really mean that. Terence the Satisfied.