Help with condensation

A big thumbs up to Envirovent too.

My brother had serious condensation issues and mould.He tried window vents and various dehumidifiers.These were short term fixes.It comes back.

Take a look at their website, various options.Well worth it.It has eradicated mould & condensation.They haven’t returned it’s been 2 years so far.Not cheap but you get what you pay for in this life.It was important to get rid of mould as he has a girl with asthma, not ideal...Check them out...

Or simply open a window or two every day.

Good advice. Heating on, windows open for a short time can really help. Housing departments get lots of reports of 'damp'. Most of the time its lack of ventilation and cold surfaces. I'd wipe up the excess moisture, turn the heating up and get the air in, and see what happens before spending any extra money.

I have a problem with damp/condensation in a property I rent out and have been recommended by the management company I use to install Dry Master Positive Ventilation System. Has anybody had this installed or know of it. Just looking for some genuine feed back on it not the usual blurb on their site.

Thanks

I have a problem with damp/condensation in a property I rent out and have been recommended by the management company I use to install Dry Master Positive Ventilation System. Has anybody had this installed or know of it. Just looking for some genuine feed back on it not the usual blurb on their site.

Thanks

I fitted one to my house a couple of years ago, Brilliant no more condensation on any windows, And no mould growth

Yep, that is the same system as Envirovent. Install it, and apart from changing the filter every three orvso years, forget it is there. Silent, but effective.