Is this for real or a scam?

If you have to ask it is probably a scam. I won't click on the links.

What am I missing here? When I click on this link I see ads for:

Indoor amplified TV antenna = Legit

$400 DVR recorder = Legit (you can buy similar in John Lewis)

Roku streaming stick = Legit (you can buy in Argos)

Google chromecast = Legit

Apple TV = Legit

Amazon Fire TV = Legit

I don't see anything on that website even remotely dodgy.

Nothing illegal there, although it's clearly aimed at US consumers since it talks about the $200 cost of cable.

You could do the same here, get freeview and netflix (£10/month?) and cancel your sky subscription.

It might not be illegal, but it is a scam.

Designed to make it seem like you’ll suddenly be getting paid for satellite/cable services for free with some kind of super device.

The reality is that in the UK at least, you’ll be getting free view, through an indoor TV aerial.

It doesn't make any claim that you'll be getting paid for cable.

It quite openly talks about netflix for example, it doesn't claim that you won't have to pay for it.

There's nothing scammy about it, it simply talks about alternative ways of getting your entertainment TV.

It doesn't make any claim that you'll be getting paid for cable.

It quite openly talks about netflix for example, it doesn't claim that you won't have to pay for it.

There's nothing scammy about it, it simply talks about alternative ways of getting your entertainment TV.

When I click on the link, the banner headline says:

“Never Pay For Cable Or Subscriptions Again? This Device Allows You To Watch Anything For Free“

So...it’s a scam.

“Never Pay For Cable Or Subscriptions Again? This Device Allows You To Watch Anything For Free“

So...it’s a scam.

It's advertising an indoor amplified TV antenna, you don't have to pay to receive broadcast TV in America. They are suggesting using an antenna instead of paying for cable TV. Why not try reading the text before jumping to daft conclusions?

So...it’s a scam.

I think you're reading some kind of ad on the page rather than the page itself. I can't even see the text you're describing because I have the chrome extension that must not be mentioned on the forum which blocks ads.

The page itself is not a scam, it is not advertising anything, it's telling you to how receive broadcast TV and to use streaming services like netflix.

I think you're reading some kind of ad on the page rather than the page itself. I can't even see the text you're describing because I have the chrome extension that must not be mentioned on the forum which blocks ads.

The page itself is not a scam, it is not advertising anything, it's telling you to how receive broadcast TV and to use streaming services like netflix.

That’s odd, I get a completely different result if I go to the link on my phone v my iPad!

The phone, I get what you described, the iPad, what I described.

The iPad version is a scam! The phone version described what is essentially an indoor tv aerial.

In any event, in the Uk you’ll get freeview.