Millwall v Sheffield Wednesday 20/02/18

A glut of games at the moment brings a trip to the New Den, never an easy trip but we’ve not done too badly here in recent seasons, probably still too early for some of the injured players but I think we could nick this one.

Certainly play like we did against Derby and Swansea we can...IF we can score

Lets hope the decent performance and result against Derby was not a one off and another three points are picked up tomorrow night...

I'd go with the same starting 11 as the Derby game...

Hopefully some of the injured players are getting closer to a return....it seems Lees and Bannan are the one's nearer to getting back to full fitness...& a strong finish to the season would be welcome..

opefully some of the injured players are getting closer to a return....it seems Lees and Bannan are the one's nearer to getting back to full fitness...& a strong finish to the season would be welcome..

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the better players coming back. That said, I've got sympathy with whichever of the 'back up squad' loses out. Whether it's down to JL, or a general group decision to improve their attitudes, their workrates, their intent and their quality, I've been much happier with recent performances, win, lose or draw.

I've got every confidence in the present 16 and if we had to rely on them til May, I think we could. They're improving game by game, as you'd expect.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the better players coming back. That said, I've got sympathy with whichever of the 'back up squad' lose out. Whether it's down to JL, or a general group decision to improve their attitudes, their workrates, their intent and their quality, I've been much happier with recent performances, win, lose or draw.

I've got every confidence in the present 16 and if we had to rely on them til May, I think we could. They're improving game by game, as you'd expect.

Your didnt go to the Burton or Birmingham games then....:hihi::hihi:

No, I didn't. We were better at Barnsley, though not quite up for it. We were relatively impressive in the 0-0 win at S2 and our other nil nils were not a disaster.

I just thought we'd be like Lambs to the slaughter, but we've done better than most expected, even though I've slated 'em.

Don't you think we've done better than expected?

No, I didn't. We were better at Barnsley, though not quite up for it. We were relatively impressive in the 0-0 win at S2 and our other nil nils were not a disaster.

I just thought we'd be like Lambs to the slaughter, but we've done better than most expected, even though I've slated 'em.

Don't you think we've done better than expected?

Its hard to be over critical considering the players not available and the ones who are playing when clearly not fit...but JL has steadied the ship and the introduction of the young lads,whether enforced or from choice,has proved a bit of a masterstroke...a couple more wins would calm everyone's nerves and allow the injured players be slowly brought back into the fold...

Is Forestieri going to be available anytime this season, not seen any updates on his fitness lately.

Is Forestieri going to be available anytime this season, not seen any updates on his fitness lately.

Last I heard Ian (in January) he was two months away, would be a cameo appearance at the end of the season at best I'd imagine.

Its hard to be over critical considering the players not available and the ones who are playing when clearly not fit...but JL has steadied the ship and the introduction of the young lads,whether enforced or from choice,has proved a bit of a masterstroke...a couple more wins would calm everyone's nerves and allow the injured players be slowly brought back into the fold...

The attitude and application is definitely better than when the 'established' players were (not) playing for Carlos.

I've always said, in my view, lesser quality players with a top attitude are better than quality players with a poor attitude.

That's one reason I was wary of United from day one. Their attitude is beyond question.

Our boys will get there, I've no doubt.

Observant members will notice that I've been posting nearly all day.

As I don't work 9 to 5, it's been quite easy for me.

It's a shame Wednesday or United weren't playing this morning or this afternoon. I could have gone to the Wednesday game and had a reight pop at Blades who didn't go to United's match.

Edited by Hotmale 1954