What's the Prince up to?

All a bit curious really. A few days ago, McCabe was talking about new ways for United to fund a promotion push. Now The Prince has invested money in Beerschot Wijrik, a Belgian club. Is he bailing on United? Or is this just a second investment?

Also, if United are going to need to change "ownership structure" to fund a promotion push, where is the money for the extension going to come from.

I know we have some Blade bean counters on here. Are Dem Blades as spent up as The Owls, or is there nothing to worry about?

Same as all the Saudi Royals ,spreading the money around the Globe just in case things at home go <removed> up.

All a bit curious really. A few days ago, McCabe was talking about new ways for United to fund a promotion push. Now The Prince has invested money in Beerschot Wijrik, a Belgian club. Is he bailing on United? Or is this just a second investment?

Also, if United are going to need to change "ownership structure" to fund a promotion push, where is the money for the extension going to come from.

I know we have some Blade bean counters on here. Are Dem Blades as spent up as The Owls, or is there nothing to worry about?

This seems to be in connection with the Prince interview in the Star last autumn when he said that to reach the PL,we have to start buying foreign players.

I mentioned it on here not long ago,as it seemed a bit puzzling,but now it starts to make sense,and the Beerschot chairman is already talking about a tie up between us and them in the scouting and coaching of players.

Haven't you all ready got Chendu blades and the Hungarian team.

Haven't you all ready got Chendu blades and the Hungarian team.

Yeah, the Blades franchise spreads around the globe.

Seriously though, I think we cut ties with those years ago.

Sounds to me that the bloke got bored before he got interested!

Sounds to me that the bloke got bored before he got interested!

I'll take that over the carnage caused by the non-bored foreign owners littered below us in this league,and lower leagues.

I'll take that over the carnage caused by the non-bored foreign owners littered below us in this league,and lower leagues.

Back on topic, this is about your owner, know one else's!

Back on topic, this is about your owner, know one else's!

Who do you think 'I'll take that' refers to?

Is he investing a pound in this Belgian outfit like he has with united? :hihi::hihi:

Is he investing a pound in this Belgian outfit like he has with united? :hihi::hihi:

Wish we'd have received big investment from him. We might be sitting comfortably in the top half and not in a relegation battle otherwi... Oh.

Wish we'd have received big investment from him. We might be sitting comfortably in the top half and not in a relegation battle otherwi... Oh.

How much has he invested?

We know about the pound, obviously. Did he put any more in?