Strachan has got to go.

Some of his player selections are baffling to say the least.

Callum McGregor looks a live wire playing for Celtic but can't get a run.

James Forrest who is a skilful fast exciting winger gets dropped after playing well against Slovakia.

And McGinn going forward is a much better player than Darren Fletcher.

Had he been a bit more sensible and played Leigh Griffiths in the earlier games like everyone wanted Scotland would have probably qualified.

He's had his chance,now let someone else have their chance.

Just read this on Twitter.

A bit harsh but I understand his thoughts...

ruined this completely. Incomprehensible substitutions. No McGinn, Forrest or McGregor? Fool.

Strahan been poor wherever he's managed.

They only had 33 percent possession against a European minnow when their WC campaign was on the line.

Tierney is all left foot playing at right back! When I first heard Strachan had selected him there i just did not see any long term benefit.

Leaving one of Celtic's very best players out in James Forrest when he had a good game against Slovakia is baffling.

Again,Callum McGregor looks a better player than either Darren Fletcher or James Morrison. Certainly a more exciting and creative force.

Many of Strachan's selections are just baffling to say the least.

Scotland for the first time in many years actually have some very good players.

Gordon,Tierney,Robertson,McGregor,Forrest and Griffiths all look class players.

Not much good if most of them are sitting on the bench!

Strachan keeps harping on about opposition being physically bigger than our short players which is just not a relevant criticism. It's football not basketball.

The SFA need to let him go in my opinion.

Edited by MAC33

TBF name one world class Sottish footballer. Even Wales have one.

You can't make a silk purse out of a load of old pig entrails.

Kenny Dalglish?

Agreed. And have you seen the other teams in contention for the play-offs? Unless they were playing Northern Ireland they were going to get beat anyway.

Strachan definitely has to go after reading this utter nonsense! The guy has lost the plot.

Too small - give a break. Think Brazil with Romairo,Bebeto,Carlos etc. And Spain too.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41546717

Strachan definitely has to go after reading this utter nonsense! The guy has lost the plot.

Too small - give a break. Think Brazil with Romairo,Bebeto,Carlos etc. And Spain too.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41546717

You aren't comparing Leigh Griffiths to Romario are you? Or any Scottish player to any of the current Spanish squad?

I'll agree it's a bit of a cop out answer from strachen - the main problem is that they ain't good enough.

They aren't world beaters but you don't have to be to qualify for the world cup. They do have some good players and I do wonder about selecting Darren Fletcher; he's never been that brilliant and he's nearly done now.

Anyway, it's the Euros in three years!

They aren't world beaters but you don't have to be to qualify for the world cup. They do have some good players and I do wonder about selecting Darren Fletcher; he's never been that brilliant and he's nearly done now.

Anyway, it's the Euros in three years!

Clearly not as england have qualified. Doesnt look like the dutch will and even argentina are struggling. Perhaps they need to be taller!

Talking about managers out - i was interviewed for Welsh tv whilst holidaying in Anglesey, about the choice of Coleman as manager after his first game.

I advised as an Englishman to give him time or clone Gareth Bale.

4 years later he's the Welsh messiah.

A fickle lot football supporters.

A bit of a tall order expecting Scotland to have a world class player in their midst. There can only be so many players competing to be in the next world squad to face Mars, even England don't have one and there's no guarantee Bale would be picked either.