Where shall I go for my tea?

Caprice's eternal dilema... lol :hihi:

Just went up to my fave Pizza place and found out its closed! :o Nooooo! :( So I'm stuck for ideas for tea...

We're definately eating out, or getting a takeaway... But I don't know what I want... Lol!

Don't want McD's... Or KFC... Or BK... lol! and our budget is £15... So that rules out Pizza express lol!

Am willing to drive, or have food brought to me... lol... I just want some inspiration lol

Go to BRB on West Street, the Pizzas are OK there and it is within your budget.

The Fat Cat. Fifteen quid will do you main courses and pudding for two and should be enough left for two pints also. great british pub grub. Stops serving at seven, get your skates on..

My house, you can cook if you like I don't mind.

Ended up going to the chippy that I used to go to when I was little... Got 2 lots of chips, curry and a fishcake for £3.30... So that leaves enough for a bottle of wine lol! :D

oooh, you should get a nice bottle of wine for £11.70!

glad you enjoyed your tea!--caprice!!---nice to know you didnt go hungry!!:thumbsup:

Lol I'm soooo stuffed... It's amazing how chips fill you up so quick lol

Never did go for that bottle of wine... It was raining and I didn't wanna get drenched lol! (So I finished off the bottle I'd started the previous night lol)

give the mashouse a try its in between pizza express and the green room on division street

they have a 2 course for 9.95 between 5-6.30 mon-thurs