Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

LOL so Russia cant have done it cos it wouldnt want to damge its standing in the world, but Israel did it to destroy russias standing in the world because it didnt like them meddling in syria, so mossad found some novichek and an old russian spy just near porton down. thats one convoluted conspiracy theory

Hey,there are dozens of these wackos infesting the internet with their twisted world,'you'll not find this in the mainstream media' is their catch phrase,of course you won't,there's a good reason for keeping wackos out of the mainstream media.:hihi:

And another thing that doesn't add up, how come we have not had any info on what actually happened? There was talk about it may have been in their suitcase or something, but its all rather vague to me, the story has more holes than a colander

It's not usual for the police not to make pubic all the information and knowledge they have regarding a crime. Normally the full facts only come to light during a criminal trial.

And another thing that doesn't add up, how come we have not had any info on what actually happened? There was talk about it may have been in their suitcase or something, but its all rather vague to me, the story has more holes than a colander

Why would we be telling all and sundry what we know at the moment?

And May said...."I welcomed the agreement last night from the European Council that they accepted, they agreed with the UK Government's assessment that it was highly likely that Russia was responsible for the attempted murder that took place on the streets of Salisbury and that there was no other alternative explanation."

Highly likely????

Would that stand up in court?

Definitely not! Conjecture? Uncorroborated opinion?.

Although it is 'highly likely' that May and the Clown are liars.

She looks petrified of saying the wrong thing. Thus the broken record at every opportunity.

The woman is a joke.

Note all the obfuscations now - 'We must feel sorry for her because she didn't manage to have children?' Jees, neither did billions of women, and men but it didn't turn them into liars.

Why would we be telling all and sundry what we know at the moment?

I understand that, but when Litvanyenko was killed, I recall there were daily updates with as much information as possible.

I understand that, but when Litvanyenko was killed, I recall there were daily updates with as much information as possible.

Maybe they've decided that's not the best way to do it...different government in charge as well...

Definitely not! Conjecture? Uncorroborated opinion?.

Although it is 'highly likely' that May and the Clown are liars.

She looks petrified of saying the wrong thing. Thus the broken record at every opportunity.

The woman is a joke.

Note all the obfuscations now - 'We must feel sorry for her because she didn't manage to have children?' Jees, neither did billions of women, and men but it didn't turn them into liars.

The EU has recalled its ambassador to Russia. They wouldn't do this without good cause. It's quite clear that you are totally against Theresa May. To use her inability to have children is so far below the belt you're punching her in the ankles.

Edited by hobinfoot

True. And they all emanated from the same source - The MI5 mouthpiece - British Brainwashing Corporation.

Think about all the carp that pumped incessantly about Iraq and Gadhafi - all proved to be lies? And if your memory goes back far enough take a look at the Suez crisis, Vietnam and the Cuban crisis?

The book that influenced me the most in all my researching was 'The New US/British Oil Imperialism by Norman Leveigoed' You can also get that online and it is riveting for anyone who has doubts, and questions the official narratives.

Type 'MI5 control the BBC' into your search engine and see for yourself. I use Duck Duck Go to search, because they don't bubble you and bombard you with ads, neither do they have anyone tracking your every move and directing your search like google.

Sadly. the 'majority' of the Journalists and NGO's (spies in other countries) work for MI5/6 or have been 'compromised' by them, just like Politicians.

It is so easy to research, if you have the will and time. :+)

I will post you links later, but have to prepare a meal at the moment.

- 'We must feel sorry for her because she didn't manage to have children?' Jees, neither did billions of women, and men but it didn't turn them into liars.

You are beyond contempt.

The EU has recalled its ambassador to Russia. They wouldn't do this without good cause. It's quite clear that you are totally against Theresa May. To use her inability to have children is so far below the belt you're punching her in the ankles.

I'm not at all 'against' Theresa May.. I'm against the media diverting the sheep from the fact that she is an incompetent liar, to the fact that she hasn't any children... Their words not mine. Which is a fact of life for many of my friends, colleagues and even some of my own family members, but they don't have any allowances made for mistakes they might make.

As I said - pure obfuscation by the Media..

---------- Post added 23-03-2018 at 14:30 ----------

@ Banjo

Here is another insightful link:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_drugs01.htm

To go with the 'New US/British Oil Imperialism.'

I don't know if you are into books but 'the Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins' is a must read. I couldn't put it down, and when I finished it - the mist lifted.

I'm not at all 'against' Theresa May.. I'm against the media diverting the sheep from the fact that she is an incompetent liar, to the fact that she hasn't any children... Their words not mine. Which is a fact of life for many of my friends, colleagues and even some of my own family members, but they don't have any allowances made for mistakes they might make.

As I said - pure obfuscation by the Media..[color=

[/color]@ Banjo

I don't know if you are into books but 'the Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins' is a must read. I couldn't put it down, and when I finished it - the mist lifted.

What are the Media trying to obscure? Are you suggesting the Russians we're telling the truth and we are lying?

As I said - pure obfuscation by the Media..

@ Banjo

A link to more Conspiracy Theories.

---------- Post added 23-03-2018 at 16:28 ----------

True. And they all emanated from the same source - The MI5 mouthpiece - British Brainwashing Corporation.

Think about all the carp that pumped incessantly about Iraq and Gadhafi - all proved to be lies? And if your memory goes back far enough take a look at the Suez crisis, Vietnam and the Cuban crisis?

The book that influenced me the most in all my researching was 'The New US/British Oil Imperialism by Norman Leveigoed' You can also get that online and it is riveting for anyone who has doubts, and questions the official narratives.

Type 'MI5 control the BBC' into your search engine and see for yourself. I use Duck Duck Go to search, because they don't bubble you and bombard you with ads, neither do they have anyone tracking your every move and directing your search like google.

Sadly. the 'majority' of the Journalists and NGO's (spies in other countries) work for MI5/6 or have been 'compromised' by them, just like Politicians.

It is so easy to research, if you have the will and time. :+)

I will post you links later, but have to prepare a meal at the moment.

How hard is it to make a Conspiracy theory sandwich?:hihi: