Sheffield Wednesday v Aston Villa 24/0218

how was his leg? :P

His other was sun tanned.

Oh well not to unhappy with way we played & dont want to harp pn to much but the ref was all them & for the cheat snod**** diver he is cheating a living ?snodgrass the second part is apt because he spent most of the game diving on it :loopy:

Fox shouldn't be in the side,1st half we should have had it won,got to agree ref was awfull.

That's about the size of it. Ian Bowyer was the sub and I think it was Mike Doyle that tapped the penalty just hard enough to reach the keeper.

I missed the first twenty minutes after travelling by train and taxi from Stockport after work. Wished I'd saved my hard earned. :)

Yes Jim, I don't think Mike Doyle was the regular penalty taker, as they had Colin Bell, Mike Summerbee, Alan Oakes and Neil Young who could 'whack' them but City stuck to the 'script', well almost. Thought I'd post this as today's game v Villa, I'd rather not go into. Also weren't Manchester City the champions going in that season ?

Yes Jim, I don't think Mike Doyle was the regular penalty taker, as they had Colin Bell, Mike Summerbee, Alan Oakes and Neil Young who could 'whack' them but City stuck to the 'script', well almost. Thought I'd post this as today's game v Villa, I'd rather not go into. Also weren't Manchester City the champions going in that season ?

Leeds had won the title in 68/69 - City won it 67/68.

Fox shouldn't be in the side,1st half we should have had it won,got to agree ref was awfull.

Really, what are the chances of a team playing 95 minutes and only committing one foul, in this day and age. The guy should be suspended.

Great game spoilt by the referee .... Unjust score line & a draw would have been fair ...

Young Clare had a good game as did Reach .... Just a pity we didn't grab another when we were 2-1 up ... But we will win more games than we lose playing like that ...

The less said about the referee and Robert Snodgrass the better .....

played against 12 men today!

Battered Villa for an hour,missed 3 nailed on chances(looks like one did cross the line but was missed by the officials) Worst ref Ive witnessed at S6 for donkeys years,foul count was 16-1!! young Clare was chopped and should have been a straight red,as was Nuhiu,infact he was hacked all game.Terry and snotrat just bullied the ref for 90 minutes.

Heard today that Ross Wallace is now out for the season,god knows whol play at swansea on tuesday night......Nightmare season continues

Edited by staninoodle

played against 12 men today!

Battered Villa for an hour,missed 3 nailed on chances(looks like one did cross the line but was missed by the officials) Worst ref Ive witnessed at S6 for donkeys years,foul count was 16-1!! young Clare was chopped and should have been a straight red,as was Nuhiu,infact he was hacked all game.Terry and snotrat just bullied the ref for 90 minutes.

Heard today that Ross Wallace is now out for the season,god knows whol play at swansea on tuesday night......Nightmare season continues

Never known a match with 1 foul against a side,the incompetence of referees cost people their jobs,but it's done with now so onto Swansea,though not a fan of Wallace it's another injury,I thought Lees was due back.

oh dear :(

---------- Post added 25-02-2018 at 12:31 ----------

Jos' view

Extended highlights