Safety by February who'd have thought it?

6 months dominance out of 6 years, well done :hihi:

Think you missed the point there Speedo, you had six years to prepare, six years to assemble a decent squad, and even with Chancer's money and the great advice from Doyen, you are struggling, and we, in our first season back, are showing you what could have been done in your first season back, if you had the players and the manager to do it.

We can still make the play offs, and you can still make relegation.

Your "six year lead" has been demolished in less than a season.

That's it, basically, pal. :hihi:

Think you missed the point there Speedo, you had six years to prepare, six years to assemble a decent squad, and even with Chancer's money and the great advice from Doyen, you are struggling, and we, in our first season back, are showing you what could have been done in your first season back, if you had the players and the manager to do it.

Lets introduce some facts into the mix here:

For four out of those 6 years we wouldn't have even dreamed of promotion, survival was more of an issue with the squad we could afford at the time, the other two years we were close, this season is a write off but we'll be back. Lucky for united that they were too poor to gain promotion in the previous two seasons.

Edited by top4718

Back to normal for next year pal, the new broom has come too late for this season. Surely United's 'game changing' investment will come soon (Think Liverpool) for the next step up, better stop the wrangling between McSue and the Poundland prince first :hihi:

you know games in hand dont always work out :hihi:

Ah but do you know that wins in cup competitions don’t count as points in the league table ? :hihi:

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 09:08 ----------

The truth hurts

Me, I said you'd do ok, maybe didn't think you'd be safe yet but not far off. I was way off with how we'd do though, expected a decent go at the playoffs but oh well

Lets introduce some facts into the mix here:

For four out of those 6 years we wouldn't have even dreamed of promotion, survival was more of an issue with the squad we could afford at the time, the other two years we were close, this season is a write off but we'll be back. Lucky for united that they were too poor to gain promotion in the previous two seasons.

Sorry, but the facts were in my post, we have done more in our first season back than you guys did. You saying that your first few years were all about "survival", are not facts, just the way things played out. And realistically, although I expect you to stay up, you still are not safe. I think SWFC and Forest could be dragged into a nail biter towards the end of the season.

Sorry, but the facts were in my post, we have done more in our first season back than you guys did. You saying that your first few years were all about "survival", are not facts, just the way things played out. And realistically, although I expect you to stay up, you still are not safe. I think SWFC and Forest could be dragged into a nail biter towards the end of the season.

We had no money in our first season and a journeyman manager, what did you expect us to achieve, at the end of the season you’ll just have bit better payout for your league placing than that team did.

We won’t be relegated.

We had no money in our first season and a journeyman manager, what did you expect us to achieve, at the end of the season you’ll just have bit better payout for your league placing than that team did.

We won’t be relegated.

Is that a prediction or a statement?

Is that a prediction or a statement?

Whatever you want it to be.